In room DVD players

Only input I saw was co-axial cable. You would need an RF Modulator to connect and also possibly a cable wrench that fits under the plastic cable end shield if those are present. Also access to the cable input on the back of the TV can be almost impossible due to TV not pulling out far enough to get behind it.

As a Diamond+ cruiser one of my pet peeves is the fact that they have had the sane shows on the tv other than the wing nut FOX station and cnn.Other tnan that they show the same Honey Mooner clips and how I met your mother mini episodes. I never thought to bring a portable dvd player and a few dvd's to watch when I'm in my room waiting for DW.

not that i cruise to watch TV, but it's nice to have it on when resting, getting ready, etc...i wish RCI would take a hint from Carnival and have regular TV stations.....sometimes i want to see something other than Faux News...:D

I agree. RCI's choice of channels leave a lot to be desired. I know many don't cruise to watch TV but there is such a thing as "down" time. Seems like RCI has cut back over the years but regular network programming would be nice.

Well that's the thing...I take a long time to get ready and DH can kick back and watch something. Also we have to have the tv on while going to sleep. Watching the same thing over and over again is irritating to say the least. So we bring a bunch of movies. But I can bring my laptop. I just was wondering if the RC finally has upgraded their entertainment systems.

Archived