Iphone Classes

tlk1013

I'd like to get an idea about the Ilounge on the Silhouette. I sail December 24th and am considering taking a class on the Iphone. Please let me know if it's worthwhile and what the cost might be. Thanks! :cool:

I am apple fanboy and I took iPhoto class even I know how to use it... it's fun still...because I like to watch people's reaction when learn something new :P iPhone is pretty easy to use and I could teach ya if u were on my cruise :)

I got my iPhone 4s on the 14th :P Siri is useless for me since I'm Deaf and can't speak clearly. But other than that it's awesome iPhone :)

im on my second iphone. got the 4s last Friday and Siri has been keeping me entertained. I guess a class where Siri is involved could be fun.

I got my iPhone 4s on the 14th :P Siri is useless for me since I'm Deaf and can't speak clearly. But other than that it's awesome iPhone :)

I am interested in how you use the functionality of the IPhone. Can you share your views of how the iPhone helps you as a deaf person? What is great about the 4s, in your opinion?

The 4S is faster than the other models because of the new chip. The camera feature is fantastic. The new iOS that can be downloaded on most newer versions of Apple products has added a lot of new features plus the ability to share everything with your other devices thru ICloud.

If you want to see all the feature check out the Apple Site.

Siri rocks!

Ask her to open the pod bay doors (you may have to ask repeatedly) - it's a reference to 2001 a space odyssey....

Or ask her to beam me up Scotty....

Or what her favorite color is....

Or who is on first....

in all "siriousness" used her today to order takeout lunch in another town and she found the phone number and called Colton's for me....

I know this is off topic, but I love your signature and the quote about balance!

Our Apple store in the mall offers classes on the iPhone. I need to take the calss myself! Do all the ships offer Apple classes?

We saw a class for the iPad last month on the Century -- I thought about taking it even though I'm getting pretty familiar with mine on my own. When I saw they charged for it, I passed. There are way too many free resources on the net to pay for it.

Archived