happy hour

AZMO

The two options we have seen is buy one get one free and buy one get one for $1.

I've also seen buy one drink, but make it a double for $1 extra. That's my favorite as I'm only allowed a drink a day, and I can rationalize that one. :D

Well, at least I'm saving the empty calories from a second measure of mixer!

Our Westerdam cruise in September had the happy hour on select drinks buy one drink, receive the second for $1. Here are the hours and venues, (I brought home all of the Explorer's).

Embarkation Night: None

Nights two through six:

4-5 Ocean Bar

6-7 Atrium Bar

7-8 Crows Nest

11-12 Northern Lights

Night seven:

4-5 Ocean Bar

7-8 Crows Nest

11-12 Northern Lights

Cheers!

Our Westerdam cruise in September had the happy hour on select drinks buy one drink, receive the second for $1. Here are the hours and venues, (I brought home all of the Explorer's).

Hi Ellbelle! Is there any way you could scan those and put them online or e-mail them to me? I'm going next year and would love tos ee what the daily activities schedule is like on Westerdam!

Thanks in advance!

Embarkation Night: None

Nights two through six:

4-5 Ocean Bar

6-7 Atrium Bar

7-8 Crows Nest

11-12 Northern Lights

Night seven:

4-5 Ocean Bar

7-8 Crows Nest

11-12 Northern Lights

Cheers!

Interesting pricing policy -- spreading the business perks throughout the various venues.

Ray in NH

Hi Ellbelle! Is there any way you could scan those and put them online or e-mail them to me? I'm going next year and would love tos ee what the daily activities schedule is like on Westerdam!

Thanks in advance!

I just got a new computer at work and my new scanner arrived yesterday. As soon as I can figure it out I'd be happy to. Give me a couple weeks though, as I have some scanning catching up to do! Just email me a note.

I've also seen buy one drink, but make it a double for $1 extra. That's my favorite as I'm only allowed a drink a day, and I can rationalize that one. :D

Well, at least I'm saving the empty calories from a second measure of mixer!

Hi Ruth, can you imagine how you could rationalize one of those yard long Margaritas??? I know I could! It's just one drink, right? :D

Archived