WIFI on Allure

ddean52

.65c per minute for your connection in your room.

you must first take any coupons you have to the reception desk on the promanade (come with repeat cruiser books, etc.), then go to the internet cafe/ game room to set up an account, then you can go to your room.

Make sure to log out exactly as the pop up message tells you, or your connection will keep going.

I ran into a slight issue where they billed me over $20 for service, only applying 1 of my 4 coupons I put down as payment - all at the same time. Issue was quickly resolved, but this was one mistake on my room charges that I did manage to catch right away and correct.

Internet is not free anywhere, in any way, on any Royal Caribbean ship.

Keep cruising, though. When you hit Diamond in the Crown & Anchor Society, you will get a coupon for some free minutes.

Im diamond! At one time there was talk of free WIFI in the D.L. So much for that!

Dean

I must say I was a bit disappointed at the speeds of the wifi. My DH needed to do some work and it was so slow he couldn't really use it. What would normally take him but a few minutes, wound up charging us for 30 minutes. I will say they were great at guest services and recognized the problem and adjusted the charges for us.

I must say I was a bit disappointed at the speeds of the wifi. My DH needed to do some work and it was so slow he couldn't really use it. What would normally take him but a few minutes, wound up charging us for 30 minutes. I will say they were great at guest services and recognized the problem and adjusted the charges for us.

I understand! And if they are charging for it, it should work well!

Dean

Archived