I Have No Luck With Searches Here........

sail7seas

I know KK has posted the breakfast menu from HAL ships here on this forum a great many times yet when I do a search, an advanced search, I cannot call up a copy of it.

What gives?

I know I've seen it posted time and again yet a search fails me.

I'm hopeless. :(

CC's search always seems to be hit or miss. This is what I cut/pasted the last time I saw the menu. Hope it's the one you wanted.

Cabin Breakfast Menu

Preferred Time Frame

6 AM - 6:30 AM 7 AM - 7:30 AM 8 AM - 8:30 AM 9 AM - 9:30 AM

6:30 AM - 7 AM 7:30 AM - 8 AM 8:30 AM - 9 AM 9:30 AM - 10 AM

Juices

Grapefruit; Orange:; Cranberry; V-8; Prune, Tomato

Fresh Fruit

Half Grapefruit; Sliced Bananas; Diced Oranges; Mixed Fruit; Seasonal Melons; Stewed Prunes

Low Fat Yogurt

Plain; Fruit

Breads

English Muffin; White Toast; Wheat Toast; Rye Toast; Danish; Croissant; Blueberry Muffin; Bran Muffin; Bagel

Preserves

Assorted Jams; Marmalade; Honey; Butter; Margarine; Cream Cheese

Cereals

Corn Flakes; Special K; Mueslix; Raisin Bran; Granola; Fruit Loops; Frosted Flakes; Rice Krispies; Shredded Wheat

With: Milk; 2% Milk; Skim Milk

Eggs & Meats

Two Eggs: Scrambled or sunnyside up or over easy

Omelet: With Cheese or With Ham and Cheese

Eggbeaters: Scrambled or Omelet with Cheese or Omelet with Ham and Cheese

Meat: Ham or Sausage or Bacon

Beverages

Regular Coffee; Decaf Coffee; Tea; Hot Chocolate; Milk; 2% Milk; Skim Milk; Half & Half

I know KK has posted the breakfast menu from HAL ships here on this forum a great many times yet when I do a search, an advanced search, I cannot call up a copy of it.

What gives?

I know I've seen it posted time and again yet a search fails me.

I'm hopeless. :(

It was listed as the 4th or 5th link down after doing a Search under Krazy Kruizers and Holland America

Here is her last posting of the MDR Breakfast Menu http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=31004678&highlight=menu#post31004678

I just searched also for the Room Service Breakfast menu and it was just under her others at like the 6th or 7th posting: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=31004665&highlight=menu#post31004665

Joanie

Love that breakfast menu, but in my opinion nothing beats the various eggs benedict in the Lido that are made fresh. Love the salmon (the cooked, not the raw/smoked) or the crab meat benedicts the most. Some fresh squeezed OJ and one of the hashbrowns along with some fresh pineapple and I'm all set to go. Breakfast of champions :)

Appreciate the 'clues' of what to enter into search window.

You're welcome.

I went to "search this forum" and entered breakfast menu (without quotation marks). That brought up too many choices, as it had everything with the words "breakfast" and "menu", even when they weren't together.

Then I went back and entered "breakfast menu" with the quotes. That made sure that the two words had to be together. Then I just looked down the list of choices until I knew which one would be it, clicked on it, and grabbed the link.

You can also use google.com to search CC; just put site:cruisecritic.com at the end of your search string. For example:

Demonstration -> breakfast menu HAL site:cruisecritic.com (please ignore the snottiness of the Let Me Google That for You button; it isn't appropriate or meant for this demonstration)

Hope that helps... and seriously, ignore the snottiness of the lmgtfy website. I'm just trying to show the site: search functionality on Google's website with this post. That searching capability on Google has saved my sanity several times when I -knew- I'd seen that information on X website!!!

I have a dining menu information need. We sailed on the Maasdam Boston-Montreal October 8, 2011. I didn't think about photographing the supper menu pages as I wanted to save them. Would anyone out there happen to have made copies of those menus???

You really should start a new thread and ask your question on it.

Archived