Ephesus - Cost of Terrace Houses?

There are many tours offered by many different tour companies/guides. It depends on what tour you choose as to how you pay, and what it cost. Have you tried googling it to pull up more detailed information?

I haven't been on one, so board rules prohibit me from recommending any, but there are quite easy to find online.

This is from memory of a few years ago but my recollection is that it is 15 lira/pp, no credit cards, no foreign currency. You pay at the entrance to the Terrace Houses (after you are in Ephesus proper).

Kirk

Can anyone tell me the cost of a tour of the Terrace Houses? pay at entrance? Is it in Lira or can you pay in USD or with credit card?

Thanks,

auntdot

Just there last week. it is 7.50 USD. They take cash only in Turkish Lira (approx 12.50 turkish lira)

We all determined a good conversion of Turkish Lira to USD is to take the amount of Turkish lira, cut it in half and add 10% We where in Istanbul on Tuesday this week and the USD exchange rate for Turkish Lira was $1.78-1.80

Hope this helps

Just there last week. it is 7.50 USD. They take cash only in Turkish Lira (approx 12.50 turkish lira)

We all determined a good conversion of Turkish Lira to USD is to take the amount of Turkish lira, cut it in half and add 10% We where in Istanbul on Tuesday this week and the USD exchange rate for Turkish Lira was $1.78-1.80

Hope this helps

Exchange rate today is

1 Turkish lira = 0.573526 U.S. dollars

Archived