List of complimentary toiletries?

ILoveCruiseShips

There is shampoo and body wash in the shower. There are in dispensers on the wall and there is plenty. If you are not a shampoo snob it would be perfectly fine. I usually bring my own.

The body wash is usually a nice almond scent. I do not believe there is conditioner but I could be wrong.

No conditioner in the shower, just shampoo and body wash.

Just got off Miracle on Tuesday. We had trial size Suave Sweet Pea and Violet lotion (loved it!! Smelled so good), trial size Caress Velvet Bliss body wash, 2 single use foil packets of Crest toothpaste, a pack of 2 breathe rite strips, and one Bic Simply Soleil women's razor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As others have said no conditioner just shampoo and body wash. I did not care for the body wash as it was lemony. I bring small sizes of stuff and throw them out . I will also get the single size stuff for sample from walmart and cvs. or even from the companys and use them too. I do not take toiletry's home

4 tubes of 'Sweet Pea and Violet' body lotion, caress body soap sample, breathe right strips, 3 triple blade razors in bright colors and a dentist size sample of toothpaste.... this was in September on the Destiny. Had a friend on the Miracle out of NY and they had the same thing.

Don't forget conditioner for yourself.. that water and shampoo can be a bit harsh....

Any trial size Bacardi?

Yes, but it's in the mini-bar/fridge and they charge you for it.

I agree with the other posters, the products will vary, last month on the Miracle we had the Suave moisturizer, Caress body wash, 2 women's razors and nose strips. The moisturizer came in handy since I forgot the one I carry in my purse. Definitely not enough for the cruise. I always bring my own shampoo and conditioner, the shampoo is not good for my hair type and without conditioner my hair will look like Rosanne Rosannadanna's hair. :D

No conditioner in the shower, just shampoo and body wash.

Just got off Miracle on Tuesday. We had trial size Suave Sweet Pea and Violet lotion (loved it!! Smelled so good), trial size Caress Velvet Bliss body wash, 2 single use foil packets of Crest toothpaste, a pack of 2 breathe rite strips, and one Bic Simply Soleil women's razor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last week on Fantasy was the same , minus the breathe rite strips.

I've noticed that there is a basket of toiletries on the counter in some of the bathroom pictures I've seen. Can anyone verify which items they are and if they do this for everyone. I plan on packing light and would like to leave some things at home if I could.

Thanks.

i can't say i ever used any of the stuff they put out there. and it never seems to be the same anyway.

I was on the Inspiration the first week of this month. When we first arrived in our room we had these items:

DSC00855.jpg

I left a note the next morning asking the room steward to please replace the items. This is what I found when I got back (and this is NOT a complete photo...I used a few items already...there was even more than what you see in this photo!)

DSC00856.jpg

Needless to say, I didn't ask for him to refill again lol. I don't know if he was trying to make me happy or if he was trying to make a silent statement that he thought I was greedy for asking.

And BTW, aside from this one generous act, my room steward was horrible. I never met him the entire trip, other than him once opening my door immediately after the first knock (we could have been naked and had no time to grab a towel or robe). He skipped service twice, didn't provide a towel animal twice. Just not the service I expected from Carnival.

Archived