Kayak and snorkle with "antigua paddles"

owt205

I used the search option to find out about them. I liked what I read and booked with them for our Freedom cruise in dec.2011. I called and spoke with the lady that does the scheduling, very nice and informative. they have a good reputation and a good refund policy. my wife and I are looking forward to the tour.

Bob & Raquel

I did the tour with paddles a few years back and loved it. Was going to do it again this trip and when I emailed same family still owns the operation.

Book through them directly. Very reasonably priced and they pick up and drop off at the cruise ship.

Not sure if this is still the case but last trip they also took reservations through the cruiiseship which those passengers paid a lot more.

They are very quick to respond via email and professional.

Used them for our party of 8 in July. Got quite a few others from our roll call to join us. Booked independently. Absolutely, positively loved them! Our party had folks from 8 to 78 in it. Everyone enjoyed the activities. The boat drivers were fantastic. Polite and knowledgable. I've written a couple of reviews on them and even emailed the lovely owner after our trip to praise them.

A few highlights... while kayaking our guide grabbed real live starfish and other critters from the sea for us to hold.

I dropped my brand new water camera in the water and it sunk instantly. The boat driver told me not to worry and quickly dove in and rescued my camera.

Tour guides gave the children nice attention.

Boat driver nearly wouldn't take a tip!

After the tour there were delicious snacks waiting for us.

Honestly...we WILL join them again! Probably one of my favorite excursions on our entire 8 day trip.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How much do they charge if you book directly through them? I was about to book the Segway tour and found these guys in the Celebrity excursions list for $66.75 so I have to assume that they're even cheaper booked directly. Can't go wrong when you book the #1 rated tour in TripAdvisor.

How much do they charge if you book directly through them? I was about to book the Segway tour and found these guys in the Celebrity excursions list for $66.75 so I have to assume that they're even cheaper booked directly. Can't go wrong when you book the #1 rated tour in TripAdvisor.

We booked directly through them last month. We will be there in two weeks. Their prices are: US$57.00 per adult and US$48.00 per child (7yrs-12yrs).

Archived