Adjoining rooms on Eurodam

bocatraveler09

We have had adjoining rooms on the Amsterdam, Zuiderdam and Eurodam (twice) and never had any issues with noise, except on the Eurodam cruises - but that was just our friends knocking on the door. ;)

There are two doors with a small gap in between:

2719203060102790654S500x500Q85.jpg 2423074140102790654S500x500Q85.jpg

Eurodam 4043 adjoining 4045.

We were recently in 6088 on the Eurodam which is an adjoining cabin (I hadn't paid attention and didn't even know it until we got to our room). We could hear a bit of noise once in awhile but only when they seemed to be laughing and it was no problem. They probably heard us more often :D

The one thing though I think is with the adjoining cabin you lose out on cabinet space. We ended up just putting our suitcases there and stacked them so it worked out for the 3 of us.

not a great photo but you can see the cabinets and the suitcases stacked...that's from cabin 6088...behind the suitcases would be the adjoining door. Not sure if that helps but gives you a bit of an idea.

I don;t believe we lost any closet space due to the adjoining room. Other cabins in the same category had the same amount.

I've been in connecting cabins on the E-dam, Westerdam, Noordam, and Rotterdam. The only time I ever heard anything was when there was one great big fight going on. It was just that once, and it was a loud one! :eek:

The cabins I was in did not lose any closet or cabinet space---none of them---so I think that totally depends on cabin category and configuration.

Archived