Ncl kids sail free (almost)

crusinmama06

This posted on NCL Facebook...

Buy Three, The Rest Free! For a limited time, kids sailing in the fourth - eight berth cruise for FREE on select 2011 sailings to Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe, and Hawaii! How do you think your kid’s will react when you tell them you are taking them on a surprise cruise this year?

Darn, I just found the post on fb...looks like it's only for the 2011 sailings. :( I've already taken my child out for one last month, I surely can't do it again. :p

Yeah I can't do it again. I just did it with this last one which was the cruises sailing now. They must be trying to hit the people that missed the last one. ;) If I tried to take the kids out again, I would be getting a nastygram from the school. :p

We'll just wait for the next one. :D

Hmmm, I didn't see this on the NCL website, and when I priced out a cruise with kids in the cabin for 2011, it didn't show the discount. Is there a code I'm supposed to enter or something?

Applicable Destinations (select 2011 sailings - holiday sailings are excluded): Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe, and Hawaii sailings

Program Code: EASYFARE

Yeah I can't do it again. I just did it with this last one which was the cruises sailing now. They must be trying to hit the people that missed the last one. ;) If I tried to take the kids out again, I would be getting a nastygram from the school. :p

We'll just wait for the next one. :D

Us too! We are going next week and taking them out of school so I certainly cant do it again or the truant officer will be knocking on my door. Too bad its not for next year :)

Really want to do this but we are a family of 7. Is there a way to still take advantage of this deal with 2 cabins? When I called they told me only the 7th would be free. Are there any cabins that can accommodate 7?

Only the 7th free? No, the special is (was...not sure if it's over or not) pay for the first 3 people and persons 4-8 are free (kids).

Not sure about a cabin that would hold 7, but I imagine that a suite would...however the price on the other hand...ouch

Not as great as it sounds, if we went Dec.4th we would be looking at this breakdown:

Guest 1 & 2- $679

Guest 3- $249

Guest 4- just taxes

Then for the second balcony room it starts over again:

Guest 1 and 2- $679

Guest 3 $249

For a total of $4569.73

Unless we did a 3 bdrm villa then its $18,622.73!

We will pass on this and stick with the Carnival cruise I have been trying to plan!

As per their facebook post:

Buy Three, The Rest Free! For a limited time, kids sailing in the fourth - eight berth cruise for FREE on select 2011 sailings to Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe, and Hawaii! How do you think your kid’s will react when you tell them you are taking them on a surprise cruise this year?

So "the rest is free" means 4-7 should be free for you.

As per their facebook post:

So "the rest is free" means 4-7 should be free for you.

Yeah in the SAME cabin darling. ;) The problem arises when they need TWO cabins because there are 7 of them.

The only way to fit 7 into one cabin is to upgrade to an $18,000 GV and that is noooo bargain. ;)

That's why I was wondering if maybe one was an infant or young toddler, would NCL be willing to squeeze a crib (pnp) into a cabin that held 6 -- like a penthouse? There certainly was enough room in there for one.

Yeah in the SAME cabin darling. ;) The problem arises when they need TWO cabins because there are 7 of them.

The only way to fit 7 into one cabin is to upgrade to an $18,000 GV and that is noooo bargain. ;)

That's why I was wondering if maybe one was an infant or young toddler, would NCL be willing to squeeze a crib (pnp) into a cabin that held 6 -- like a penthouse? There certainly was enough room in there for one.

Only the 7th free? No, the special is (was...not sure if it's over or not) pay for the first 3 people and persons 4-8 are free (kids).

Not sure about a cabin that would hold 7, but I imagine that a suite would...however the price on the other hand...ouch

Yea, I know, that's why I posted what I did before that on not knowing what type of cabin would hold that many people...and the price would kill the bank. :)

That's not a deal at all. I really hope they have a kids sail free deal again...not the 4th one and on. :( While I'm making request....can we have this for next year??? hehe :p (maybe NCL is reading!)

Not as great as it sounds, if we went Dec.4th we would be looking at this breakdown:

Guest 1 & 2- $679

Guest 3- $249

Guest 4- just taxes

Then for the second balcony room it starts over again:

Guest 1 and 2- $679

Guest 3 $249

For a total of $4569.73

Unless we did a 3 bdrm villa then its $18,622.73!

We will pass on this and stick with the Carnival cruise I have been trying to plan!

I am sorry but that is hilarious! Who does that?? Too bad this is for this year only. I am pretty sure they have some cabins that sleep five for not too bad of prices and that's what I would need.

I am sorry but that is hilarious! Who does that?? Too bad this is for this year only. I am pretty sure they have some cabins that sleep five for not too bad of prices and that's what I would need.

Yes, our penthouse slept "up to 6". So it would be a perfect option for your family. ;)

The prices were much better than "$18,000" HAHAHAHAHA

Archived