best way of transportation from NOLA Port

pollywolly

Hello fellow cruisers:

I decided not to take the Carnival cruise transfer to the Airport. My flight is at 12:30pm after we disembark. Barring no delays, I feel I have ample time to get to the airport. What would the most reliable form of transportation: the shuttle service or a taxi? Any ideas?:o

Hello fellow cruisers:

I decided not to take the Carnival cruise transfer to the Airport. My flight is at 12:30pm after we disembark. Barring no delays, I feel I have ample time to get to the airport. What would the most reliable form of transportation: the shuttle service or a taxi? Any ideas?:o

It has been some time for us but the last two times in NOLA we got Limo Transfers to our hotel and to the terminal. It wasn't much more than a taxi and better IMHO than a Shuttle.

Because of the distance of the AP from downtown, it is well worth the extra. Also the Limo Driver was willing to make a side trip no extra to a store so we could pick up our two bottles of wine.

Worth a look.

We took a taxi. Very easy. As others said, they are lined up outside waiting on you. We actually got a taxi van even though there was only 3 of us and it was still the same charge. We were there in no time and had to wait at the airport for 3-4 hours before boarding. :rolleyes:

Archived