Has anyone bought the "Excite the Senses" cookbook?

Gardyloo2

We didn't buy it after perusing it on board even at the reduced price.....lovely book but too heavy for travel and for us not an every day type of cookbook. I recall that the chef that kicked this one off is no longer with X

seems like it would make a nice gift...

I bought the book on the Equinox in October 2010 when, I believe, it was brand new. Had it autographed by the executive chef. Like others have said, it is a great coffee table type book. The photographs are beautiful. I have attempted one recipe from the book. Can't remember what it was called, but it was a beef dish from Silk Harvest. I had to go to Whole Foods (as opposed to my regular grocery store) to find most of the ingredients--some of which I'd never heard of. LOL. It turned out really good, but it took a really long time to make. But, I had fun. And, the book is a great souvenir of our first Celebrity cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My husband I took the cooking class at Murano and got the book as mentioned in previous posts. It is a beautiful coffee table book, and is a great reminder of everything that is fabulous about Celebrity. The recipes are a bit confusing because they are for several servings and not easily reduced and there are a lot of ingredients and not made quickly, but we have done several and all turned out very well. I love having this book, and love seeing it on display and using it for cooking.