Liberty 5 night cruise - Is dinner delayed the first nite?

Cruise is supposed to depart at 4:30pm. usually the 1st night's dinner

starts 30 or more minutes late.

Can anyone confirm this if you have been on the Liberty 5 night sailing?

It would be great if it did!

We were on her in March and the ship didn't sail until 4:30 but dinner was on time . . . . Note we didn't get our luggage in time for Dinner! That was a first for us on RCCL

We will be on her again at Thanksgiving and I'll be better prepared.

Cruise is supposed to depart at 4:30pm. usually the 1st night's dinner

starts 30 or more minutes late.

Can anyone confirm this if you have been on the Liberty 5 night sailing?

It would be great if it did!

:confused::confused::confused:....can you explain what your concern is...early dinner is 6pm...late is 8:30pm

I do not like early dinner but everyone I am joining on the cruise is early seating as they want to see the shows etc. I am hoping that early seating is not until 6:30pm the 1st night. Usually when I get on the ship I want to enjoy being there, going to the muster drill, then going back to the cabin to unpack. I do not want to go to dinner before unpacking... especcially since getting showerd and dressed for dinnner as part of the fun!

I do not like early dinner but everyone I am joining on the cruise is early seating as they want to see the shows etc. I am hoping that early seating is not until 6:30pm the 1st night. Usually when I get on the ship I want to enjoy being there, going to the muster drill, then going back to the cabin to unpack. I do not want to go to dinner before unpacking... especcially since getting showerd and dressed for dinnner as part of the fun!

Well, now that you don't take your lifejacket to muster, so that you don't have to return it to your cabin afterwards, it's a lot easier to get on the upper decks and/or have enough time to go to dinner.

I don't see how having a late dinner seating would impede their ability to see shows since shows are done twice each night - an earlier show to accommodate people with late seatings and a later show to accomodate people with early seatings.

Archived