Suite perks Radiance class

pandi77

Hello all. Just got the family upgraded to a family suite and had questions about perks. Is there a reserved pool area on the Jewel for suite guest? It would be a relief to be able to bring my family out at 9am and find chairs still available ;-)

We have stayed in a grand suite before but didn't take advantage of many suite perks so i'm trying to make sure my family knows what to take advantage of!

I really think Suite Guests should have reserved seating not only at the main pool area but also in the Solarium as well. Perhaps cut down the size of the reserved area at the main pool and add at least half the amount in Solarium.

They also need to patrol the Solarium areas better. I literally saw the same book/towel/flip flops on the same group of chairs EVERY day for hours on end yet nobody around.

I guess I'd rather be a "Suite Guest" snob then to be a chair hog snob and only use my chair for 40 min throughout the entire day! :D

Hello all. Just got the family upgraded to a family suite and had questions about perks. Is there a reserved pool area on the Jewel for suite guest? It would be a relief to be able to bring my family out at 9am and find chairs still available ;-)

We have stayed in a grand suite before but didn't take advantage of many suite perks so i'm trying to make sure my family knows what to take advantage of!

It sounds to me like you are only interested in the pool area perks, if any.

There are many suite perks........and since you were just upgraded, it would sound to me that your ship is going to sail very soon.

I would write to the concierge to ask what your perks are.........and to give any direction as to any special items that you might need, like special pillows etc.

If you need an emal address...........please post on this board.

Have a wonderful cruise!;)

Rick

Here is a list of suite perks

Suite Enhancements

Royal Suite,Royal Family Suite, Presidential Family Suite,Owner’s Suite,Grand Suite

Oasis Class: Royal Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite, AquaTheater Suite&Crown Loft Suite

• Priority check-in

• Personalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service

• Complimentary luggage valet service

• Complimentary pressing service on formal night

• Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows (where available)

• VIP pool deck seating (Voyager and Freedom Class)

• Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining

• Mattel® board games available to order for in-room entertainment for the kids

• Priority tender tickets (where available)

• Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurant (Voyager and Freedom Class)

• Priority departure with exclusive suite departure lounge - includes continental breakfast

• Luxury spa bathrobes (for use onboard)

• Gold SeaPass® Card for recognition

It sounds to me like you are only interested in the pool area perks, if any.

There are many suite perks........and since you were just upgraded, it would sound to me that your ship is going to sail very soon.

I would write to the concierge to ask what your perks are.........and to give any direction as to any special items that you might need, like special pillows etc.

If you need an emal address...........please post on this board.

Have a wonderful cruise!;)

Rick

It's not just that I'm interested in the perks around the pool exclusively more than it is I've never used those perks before. We usually travel in a suite and love all the perks that go with it but I'm bringing my mom and uncle who are disabled this time. My family had two separate cabins and now we are all in a Royal family suite. Neither have a wheel chair but both have some mobility issues and use canes. We are not wanting to circle the pool like a sharks for a long time trying to find a chair for them to relax in. If we have to look too long she may take her cain and accidentally knock some of those towels off the chairs...lol.

Also ask your concierge if a behind the scenes tour is available..Enjoy..we love the RFS's ...

Yes we would love to do a behind the scenes tour! I will be asking the concierge about this on the first day for certain!

It's not just that I'm interested in the perks around the pool exclusively more than it is I've never used those perks before. We usually travel in a suite and love all the perks that go with it but I'm bringing my mom and uncle who are disabled this time. My family had two separate cabins and now we are all in a Royal family suite. Neither have a wheel chair but both have some mobility issues and use canes. We are not wanting to circle the pool like a sharks for a long time trying to find a chair for them to relax in. If we have to look too long she may take her cain and accidentally knock some of those towels off the chairs...lol.

Are you in the Family suites, or the Royal Suite.

The reason i ask is that the Family suites are usually at the Stern and it is a fair walk from the central lifts.

No problem if you have the Royal Suite.

The second bedroom in the Family suite is quite small. balconies a bit small,but the views are great.

Royal Suite balcony big so no need to look for lounges on deck.

As for Perks, they will be listed in the welcome book supplied by the Concierge.

He will help your relatives with information of reserved areas in the Windjammers, pool, theartre etc,

Check with your agent as the reserved pool area on the Brilliance was at the front deck 11 but you could only get to it by stairs from deck 12.

This may be different on each ship though.

Enjoy the cruise as this size ship is our favourite.

j

As posted previously:

"VIP pool deck seating (Voyager and Freedom Class)"

So this won't help you.

Also, those chairs reserved on the above mentioned ships are actually up several steps, near the pool bar... not ideal for anyone with mobility issues.

Happy Cruising,

TnT

Archived