Liberty D1 Balcony

stephanie1

Personally, I would probably take 8528 since it is nearer the elevators than 8690. I was amazed on Independence how long those hallways are. You may feel more motion in either of these cabins than you would in the middle, but I am not sure there will be a whole lot of difference between the two.

8528 or 8690? All the way forward or all the way aft???

What would you do?Actaully, its a D2, not a D1

Have sailed on LOS twice in the last few months take #8690..The walk to the Centrum elevator/stairs is really not that far and most things you will be going to are located midship to aft.. If you can't be midship your better off aft...JMHO ;)

Have sailed on LOS twice in the last few months take #8690..The walk to the Centrum elevator/stairs is really not that far and most things you will be going to are located midship to aft.. If you can't be midship your better off aft...JMHO ;)

I switched to 8690. Thanks. I was booked in 8528 and I spent the last few days looking how far it was to the Online computers area by the aft

balcony. What a haul! I actually made a list where I would spend my time and although the Platinum Theatre is forward and the Diamond Lounge is

forward, my real time will be by the aft elevators.

Last November we were by the Concierge Lounge as we were in an Owners Suite. It seemed as though those elevators took me wherever I wanted to go with little walking.

I switched to 8690. Thanks. I was booked in 8528 and I spent the last few days looking how far it was to the Online computers area by the aft

balcony. What a haul! I actually made a list where I would spend my time and although the Platinum Theatre is forward and the Diamond Lounge is

forward, my real time will be by the aft elevators.

Last November we were by the Concierge Lounge as we were in an Owners Suite. It seemed as though those elevators took me wherever I wanted to go with little walking.

I'm sure you made the right decision..Enjoy the DL...it was my favorite place with a wonderful staff and will be worth the walk..

Archived