Hooker or a Nun

Princesss

They had the newlywed show the other day on the Triumph and the cruise director (Tex) asked the question to the husband (with 57 years of marriage) "If you were stuck on an island for the rest of your life, woud you rather be stuck with a hooker or a nun?" and he answered " If I say Hooker, I won't get Nun" LOLOL !!!

On the Inspiration 2008 we were cruising with the newest and oldest couple in the room so they were both up there... they said nothing about it being scripted though it very well could have been. No one was a preacher....

I did prefer when the guys were in the back and came out in boxers and suspenders at the end. The chairs back to back thing is kinda boring...

NOW.. the hooker in the missionary position I have heard before.... that is all the cruise director changing the answers to be funny.... maybe thats why they are now all back to back on the stage so the cruise director can take over.

On the Inspiration 2008 we were cruising with the newest and oldest couple in the room so they were both up there... they said nothing about it being scripted though it very well could have been. No one was a preacher....

I did prefer when the guys were in the back and came out in boxers and suspenders at the end. The chairs back to back thing is kinda boring...

NOW.. the hooker in the missionary position I have heard before.... that is all the cruise director changing the answers to be funny.... maybe thats why they are now all back to back on the stage so the cruise director can take over.

Exactly.

Our cruise two weeks ago had the same answer of "a hooker in the missionary position." And the middle couple were missionaries.

The contestants can write whatever they want. We don't see the answers. The CD can say whatever he wants.

This is the first time I have seen the guys in the back, instead of back to back.Princess I watched it too. I enjoyed Tex as a CD. I thought he was one of the better CDs Iv meet. Tops in my book so far.

The old guy didnt even give answers for several questions. First time I have seen that. Usually they wait until everyone writes down something when they did it back to back. I liked this format with the guys in the back.

Princess are you home yet?? good cruise I thought.

Do wish this would go back to an afternoon show and give us professional entertainment for the night they have taken away.

We cruised two months ago and were disappointed to find this was the case. It's obvious that the cruise director makes up the answer to that question because we've heard the "nun in a missionary position" several times.

Hubby and I were on the Elation in 2010 and won the marriage game! We were the middle couple and actually had to compete to get onstage. We were in the group where the guys had to go backstage and none of the answers were scripted. They did have to be approved before they were read out loud just to approve content. The only thing that was scripted was that when the guys came out in their boxers the Asst CD ask my hubby to act like he was confused and dance for the older lady instead of me :) The CD scolded him and told him to dance for his own wife....fun memories :) We were famous for the rest of the cruise!

Do wish this would go back to an afternoon show and give us professional entertainment for the night they have taken away.

thats two people who were wrong about how it was held on triumph.

It was in the afternoon, and it was with the men back behind the curtain.

we had the big magic show back this cruise...glad to see tex brought back the big magic show .. and we had pax the one night plus the two big shows.. we had shows all week, unlike conquest and other ships.

Princess dont let them ruin this for you. It was a good AFTERNOON show. I saw it too. seems a lot want to rain on your parade.

mostly these people are just commenting on how it was on their ship ..not what you and I saw.

I just got back from the Liberty and it was an afternoon show on the last day, a sea day. It was at 2:30pm and sandwiched between towel making presentation and bingo in the Venetian Palace Show Lounge. The show lasted 45 minutes, couples sat back-to-back and wrote their answers down on lined paper.

It was a good laugh, we had fun, scripted or not, seemed like everyone enjoyed it too.

They had the newlywed show the other day on the Triumph and the cruise director (Tex) asked the question to the husband (with 57 years of marriage) "If you were stuck on an island for the rest of your life, woud you rather be stuck with a hooker or a nun?" and he answered " If I say Hooker, I won't get Nun" LOLOL !!!

Heard it on 4 cruises....first one in '03. It is all scripted. They will also ask where was the last time you made whoopie. Someone, usually the older couple, will say last night, somewhere on ship. Funny for new cruisers, not so for those of us who had heard it all before. Glad you enjoyed it though!

we got married on the pride in April and was part of the marriage show. none of the answers were staged, and they just seemed to flow like they were, especially with the older couples. our older couple had been married for 60 some years and he said the pc correct answers

me and my wife had joked that we would answer the woopie question with last night in one of the lifeboats, and the cd just shook his head when he walked by and saw our answers we had written back to back

the whole cruise people asked us about the lifeboat and how we accomplished it

We were on the Inspiration for our honeymoon cruise last month. The "Missionary" response was the exact same answer from the oldest gentleman for our Newleywed Show. At the time of our cruise, we had only been married one week. I really wanted to raise my hand to get on the show as the other newleywed couple in the theatre was married 3 weeks. My husband absolutely would not get up to go on the show. After seeing the show he told me there was not enough Tequila on the ship to get him up there. I am actually kind of releived that we did not volunteer as I can never be sure what will come out of his mouth. :eek:

The couple that had been married 3 weeks were selected. She was 5 months pregnant and very visably showing; the CD had a good time with that at her expense. I really felt bad for her but I guess that's the kind of thing that you can expect if you volunteer to participate.

Some of those nuns can be pretty raunchy. You'd be surprised at all the bad habits they pick up...

Archived