RCI Cruise Points

mosbill

Do the RCI cruise points transfer to Celebrity

Sorta.

If you are Platinum, you will be honorary Select on X. If you are Diamond or higher, you will be honorary Elite on X. The actual point value does not transfer.

For example, I am Elite when I sail X, but my actual X cruise credits are only 4.

Do the RCI cruise points transfer to Celebrity

No the points can't be combined but if you have reached the higher tiers in one line's loyalty program, you will be recognized at the equivalent level when you sail on that other line.:)

The actual point value does not transfer.

And you don't earn new RC points while on X. But you can earn credits on X towards their program and at least start climbing that ladder even if the honorary status is higher than it would be in their program alone. Also whereas benefits at Platinum/Emerald level in the Captain's Club Select level are comparible to Platinum/Emerald the Elite benefits seems a fair bit nicer than Diamond.

One question that had occured to me after another thread on this. If you are on "honorary" status does ship card ("Sea Pass") look different from "native" Captain's Club member's on that status level?

Archived