Nice video from the Central Station in Copenhagen

Giantfan13

Very nice. Thanks for posting. Looks like a nice station, can't wait to see it!

Agree with my Ohio neighbor. Very, very nice video in my opinion. Well worth the time to view it!!

YES, that Copenhagen rail station is very nice and handy. Below are some of my pictures for this nicely-location central station in one of my most favorite cities in Europe. It's right near Tivoli and their City Hall.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Back from a June 7-19 Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 49,272 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 53,858 views.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Copenhagen’s central railway station was built in 1911 with 13 train platforms. Shown below are two of the different sides of the largest train station in Denmark. Also shown are two different interior views. Between its brick exteriors and soaring interiors, it’s a classic, charming, busy part of Copenhagen.:

CopenhExteriorBrick.jpg

CopenhTrainStExterior2.jpg

CopenhTrainStInterior.jpg

CopenhTrainStInterior2.jpg

Thanks for the train station pictures. I enjoy all your beautiful pictures and helpful info. :)

Keith1010: Thanks for posting the video and Terry's photos are fabulous.

Appreciate the super nice comments from Keith and our Coolville' date=' Ohio neighbor. Copenhagen is really a great city with so much charm. It's fun sharing those visuals from such an attractive town. Copenhagen makes the photographer look good.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio[/font']

Back from a June 7-19 Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 49,582 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

The music video to the song called Dance Dance Dance by the swedish artist Lykke Li is also recorded at the central station and for some kind of odd reason the central stations seems to be a hot spot for several flash mops because i have seen several on youtube.

Archived