Need to make reservations for shows on Liberty?

sassy12

We were on the Indy a couple years ago and only needed tickets for the ice show. Now I read where reservations may be needed on Freedom.

I realize the Liberty has been revamped and now offers more than they used to and that Saturday Night Fever is now playing. Is that what we need reservations for?

We're taking some first time cruisers with us and want to have everything done ahead of time for convenience sake so any help would be appreciated.

Are there any other changes we need to know about?

Thanks.

Show reservations are fairly new onboard the Freedom class ships and a good idea especially Saturday Night Fever onboard Liberty...Better to have reservations for everything you might be interested in and be assured entry...Enjoy !!!

I second the motion to have reservations. Although none of the shows we attended on the most recent cruise (5 nights) were even close to full, I would rather be able to go in and pick a good seat than wait until 10 minutes before showtime and be sitting behind a pole or along a bad sightline.

Wondering if they are not taking reservations on all of Liberty's sailings. We cruise January 3rd and received an email telling us we could now make reservations however when I try it shows "no entertainment available". Seems like they are running specials trying to fill the ship for this sailing, so perhaps they aren't going to be needed.

We made reservations for our Liberty TA for the shows, In the Air, SNF and the Ice Show. Be prepared to have them change your times on you. They did change many on our Roll Call and we had to call to find available times. For those with reservations, they allow you in first by checking your Sea pass Card and any remaining seats are filled afterwards. The one change they did on ours, was move SNF over on top of our Ice show so had to move the Ice show to an afternoon. Others got both moved around.

Rhonda, I had to go into the Pre Cruise Planner to make reservations or there should be a contact number. I can't bring it up now as we finished our cruise.

just off the phone with RCCL, althought the email was sent out weeks ago, online pre-reservations are not available yet. They are expected show times to be uploaded and reservations to open at the end of next week.

Rhonda I do recall, ours were not available either until almost cruise time. Many just arrived. The only problem, they will ask if you don't have a reservation to form another line and then you will be allowed in after those with reservations go in. There seems to be plenty of room for everyone that was at the doors when we were there.

Archived