Reflections on Radiance 2 day sampler

I have added a heap of interior photos of the same sailing to Royal Caribbeans facebook page.

I went around on the first morning and got some still photos (no flash) of the entire ship.

I am not sure how to attatch photos in this window but they are close to the top in Royal Caribbeans photo gallery that people have added themself.

I used a Canon EOS 60D with EF17-40mm f4/L lens

Hey guys! Radiance`s version of the Quest was far more fun than Rhapsody. We had a ball...fortunately i wasnt the one that had to get dressed up a women so that made it even better :)

"Quest", best ever program...I remember losing my shirt & pant at different moment?

BTW...how's the pricing for beverages onboard in Aussie water?

The Quest sounds the same as "Afternoon Madness" that was done on Fairstar or Pacific Sky. I did ask a few years ago of the CD at the time (Dan Stein) why P&O stopped having it and he said it was a safety thing....people were getting injured. I remember it being the highlight of on board activities......sad to see it go.

My video is finished. Uploading now. Might be ready some time tonight :rolleyes:

Fabulous DEBS - you photographed EVERYTHING!!! I'm taking notes for my future cruises : signs, doors, food. menus and lots more. I'm amazed at how happy I was to see them again!!!!

Thank you so much for making such a terrific record of our weekend get away (& even more thanks for NOT capturing ALL my QUEST moments - I can now divulge that one of those bras tendered to the judges was MINE :eek: !!!)

Oh Gai, and I thought I was being so diplomatic not mentioning the Quest..sorry I missed it.

Sutho I must apologise to you for the tone of the "Difference" forum..I dont know why people become so nasty if you have a different point of view:(

Dave sorry about the lack of cabin crawl...the cruise was just WAY to short for us to get ourselves organised...all our plans for eating together on Saturday night were thrown into disarray but the cruise line mucking up the booking..

I found lots of toiletries shampoo, miosturiser, soaps all in the bathroom of a Junior Suite that I had.

I got lots of inside photos of the ship too:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7021/6416636951_10b76b9eeb_b.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/389063_10150383735974037_519959036_8460201_47564506_n.jpg

Hopefully that link should work.

No toiletries for the insiders...shower gel or possibly shampoo in a dispenser on the shower wall and small cakes of soap.:mad:

None for us in the balcony either. 1 small cake of soap and a suspicious looking dispenser.

Kerry :)

I found lots of toiletries shampoo, moisturiser, soaps all in the bathroom of a Junior Suite that I had.

I got lots of inside photos of the ship too:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7021/6416636951_10b76b9eeb_b.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/389063_10150383735974037_519959036_8460201_47564506_n.jpg

Hopefully that link should work.

Love those 2 photos - the second one was a great reminder of that sensational show on Saturday night- how can I access your other shots of Radiance interiors - I think you mentioned before they were on the RCI site???

None for us in the balcony either. 1 small cake of soap and a suspicious looking dispenser. Kerry :)

OOPS - I used the contents of that "suspicious dispenser" as shampoo, since there was no other choice - NOT a good move - did nothing good for my hair - YUK!!!

BTW Kerry - I just LOVE your little penguins!!!!! Also, hope to meet you in May 2012 - I'll be on the Dawn Princess too

Sutho I must apologise to you for the tone of the "Difference" forum..I dont know why people become so nasty if you have a different point of view:(

SUTHO: I don't read the Australia and NZ section of CC often, but have found myself here because of this thread started by Sue - thanks Sue.

Whilst I was in the area, I also stumbled on to the "Difference" thread & although I haven't read every post, I find myself agreeing with Sue - I can't understand why so many have become so enraged by your comments that they felt the need to retaliate with nasty personal remarks. I may not agree with your every word, but find your opinions & comments quite balanced and recognise that they are YOUR opinions & that you're entitled to voice them. It's almost like one person got a bit put out about something you said early on and then others just jumped on the 'let's bash Sutho' bandwagon like lemmings!!!!!!!

It is for just this reason (too many personal attacks) that I usually don't enjoy this OZ/NZ forum and tend to stick to Roll Calls. Anyway, for what it's worth on this particular occasion, IMHO the outrage was WAY out of line.

OOPS - I used the contents of that "suspicious dispenser" as shampoo, since there was no other choice - NOT a good move - did nothing good for my hair - YUK!!!

BTW Kerry - I just LOVE your little penguins!!!!! Also, hope to meet you in May 2012 - I'll be on the Dawn Princess too

Hi Gai

Oh no, I hope your hair recovered.;)

Would love to meet you in May. As I recall, I booked the May 2012 cruise after you mentioned your bargain on the radiance roll call. It's all your fault but I forgive you.

Penguins are cute. I saw them on someone's signature on another thread and had to have them. Did you notice what happens if you point near them? They are more more obedient than my kids and dogs.

This link should get my full album of the Radiance 2 night sampler.

I have only just got home from Sydney after visa applications....but there are more photos to come as I have taken some still night photos of Radiance in Sydney over the weekend.

This link should get my full album of the Radiance 2 night sampler.

I have only just got home from Sydney after visa applications....but there are more photos to come as I have taken some still night photos of Radiance in Sydney over the weekend.

OH DEAR - I can't see any link - is it just me???????

That's great Shiona. We will be able to meet before our Solstice cruise in 2013.

Look forward to meeting you.....wow by the time we are on this little cruise it will only be 11 months till Solstice time:D

YAY!!!!! - great news!!!!!

Gai......

hanky to eyes to wipe tears of joy at seeing once again half of our "the kids" and of course Johns leading backing vocalist extraordinaire ... can't wait cheers Shiona

Archived