Allure 3 nighter

Trekker954

For those of you interested in sailing the Allure but can't spare the week or cost, I happened to notice there is a 3 night Allure sailing Dec 5, 2012. Maybe its competing with the Ignaural sailing of the Celebrity's Reflection which I am on leaving the same day. Who knows, but its a rarity, so I thought I would share this information. If I recall, the inside was starting at around 550 or thereabouts. My favorite cabin on the Oasis/Allure is the inside Boardwalk view as close to the aqua theater as possible.

Even though I've already sailed the Allure, the best ship EVER, I would have jumped on this 3 nighters had I not already had a cruise booked. And of course, it will be double points for those diamond C&A and above.

And its going to cococay, one of my favorite places. I am so cozumeled out, I'm pulling out my hair.

Hi Linda

The UK Page is showing a 7 night caribbean itinerary that week. We arrive the 5th Dec from our TA on Independence and were hoping to take an Allure or Oasis trip then. I think it might be Independence that is doing the three nighter

Berni

It is the Independence doing the 3 nighter Dec 5th......going to CocoCay..right now,insides are starting at $284pp..

The Allure will be in the middle of a 7 nighter(departing Dec 2nd)

However the AL is doing a 3 nighter Feb 13,2013(to Nassau) that starts at $529pp(and a 5 nighter Jan 3,2012(Falmouth and Labadee)

Even though I've already sailed the Allure, the best ship EVER, I would have jumped on this 3 nighters had I not already had a cruise booked. And of course, it will be double points for those diamond C&A and above.

And its going to cococay, one of my favorite places. I am so cozumeled out, I'm pulling out my hair.

I didn't know that Allure ever used tenders. It would be a heck of an operation to unoad 5000 or 6000 passengers at Coco Cay and run them back and forth to the island.

By the way, I do agree with you that Allure is the best cruise ship ever. We even prefer Allure to Oasis, but funny thing, we will be on Oasis on Dec 3.

I've been watching that 3-night Allure on 2/14/13 for months, hoping the price would go down from $499; instead, it is up to $529. Would love a little Allure fix, but could do so much more for that money. I'm afraid there will be so many people who will jump on the opportunity to try the Allure for less than the usual prices that the cost for this will go up and up. Still considering it, though, and will probably block out that time on my calendar, hoping for a last-minute deal.

I'm so sorry, but I was sure I read it right. I wonder if it was a temp. glitch as it was very early in the morning. I was even surprized i was reading it was going to cococay. Oh well. At least there is a 3 nighter for the Allure in February for those who only like short cruises and now maybe I can take it again. Although its too big a ship for only three nights.

I've been watching that 3-night Allure on 2/14/13 for months, hoping the price would go down from $499; instead, it is up to $529. Would love a little Allure fix, but could do so much more for that money. I'm afraid there will be so many people who will jump on the opportunity to try the Allufor less than the usual prices that the cost for this will go up and up. Still considering it, though, and will probably block out that time on my calendar, hoping for a last-minute deal.

We booked with a web TA promo last month. It was $519 includeing taxes, gratuties. Central Park level. Keep checking, it's along way off, we never booked that far out.

The price dropped during the day today and I started to book it. I got as far as providing the passenger info, but in the end, I just couldn't part with $1300 for three nights in an inside cabin :eek: We live in SW Florida and are spoiled by being able to take advantage of last-minute or just plain good deals (2 nights on Celebrity in January 2011 for $79 pp, 4 nights on the Liberty for $229 pp), so I guess I am back to watching and waiting :( Maybe once it has been a few months since I've been on a cruise I will look at it differently.

Archived