Pac Pearl - Shopping

beck4711

Hey Beck4711.

Deck 7 in the Atrium has the Jewellery Store and the Fragrance Store

Deck 6 in the Atrium has the Resort Collection (Branded products) and Beach Culture

Deck 5 in the Atrium has the small Essentials store next to Charlie's Bar.

Deck 12 has the Aqua Hut at midship

They have the Pacific Pearl MarketPlace in the atrium one day with all the stores, restaurants and bars selling branded products (got the MIX cocktail set her).

Different days have different special products on sale in the Atrium which are all advertised in the Pacific Daily.

Hope this helps :)

I loved the Pearl and wish i was still sailing on here now!!!!!!!! even after bending the plastic a fair bit :)

Like other cruise lines, the "sales" on ships are a real gimmick particularly their jewellery.

I often wonder if people actually look at jeweller's shops before they leave home - well anytime when they are at home really - as they seem to pay over-inflated prices for jewellery which is no better (or worse) than I've seen on shore at a fraction of the price.

By all means shop, but be prepared not to get much in the way of a bargain or anything that is a genuine savings.

• 2 weeks later...

Can u purchase on board

Hey Beck4711.

Deck 7 in the Atrium has the Jewellery Store and the Fragrance Store

Deck 6 in the Atrium has the Resort Collection (Branded products) and Beach Culture

Deck 5 in the Atrium has the small Essentials store next to Charlie's Bar.

Deck 12 has the Aqua Hut at midship

They have the Pacific Pearl MarketPlace in the atrium one day with all the stores, restaurants and bars selling branded products (got the MIX cocktail set her).

Different days have different special products on sale in the Atrium which are all advertised in the Pacific Daily.

Hope this helps :)

I loved the Pearl and wish i was still sailing on here now!!!!!!!! even after bending the plastic a fair bit :)

Can u purchase on board

You can buy cigarettes and alcohol on board. The alcohol is given to you o the last sea day.

If you are cruising on P&O the duty free alcohol prices aren't too bad, but I suggest you buy in the first day or two. However, if you are cruising to Vila, buy your alcohol there. The prices are better and the range available is fantastic. Same with cigarettes.

We have found that the duty free alchol is too expensive on Princess ships.

Archived