Menu question for 7 day cruise on Eclipse

Mel&Ken

Hi everyone.....

We are less than 2 months from our first cruise and so far the planning is going smoothly. I have copies of the menus posted and lettered on CC and I "think" the order for a seven day is:

A, B, C, G, D, F, E with B and F being formal nights.

Can anyone who has read/used this same post confirm this order from a recent cruise? We'd like to book the Tuscan Grill for the 3rd night as we don't care for menu C but that only works if I have the right order.

Thank you in advance. Everyone has been so helpful in our planning.

Actually LibraryLady.....those are the menus I am using....I used the letters and order from the link I posted to get them in order.

Wasn't Monica's post amazing?.....that is excatly what I was looking for. She was on a longer cruise though so I am not sure of the order on her cruise vs. ours.

Thanks,

Melissa

Hi, I sailed Eclipse last week and found the food quite good:)

I ate in the main dining room 4 out of 7 nights so I don't know what

was served on 3 evenings.

Enjoy your cruise:)

Hi everyone.....

We are less than 2 months from our first cruise and so far the planning is going smoothly. I have copies of the menus posted and lettered on CC and I "think" the order for a seven day is:

A, B, C, G, D, F, E with B and F being formal nights.

Can anyone who has read/used this same post confirm this order from a recent cruise? We'd like to book the Tuscan Grill for the 3rd night as we don't care for menu C but that only works if I have the right order.

Thank you in advance. Everyone has been so helpful in our planning.

How about just be surprised when you get on board??

Maybe the OP is like me and loves to peruse the menus I'll be able to select from. Also if there is a day that is really unappealing, say... buffalo frogs legs day, I could try to find out when that menu was offered and that way I would know when to schedule my Specialty Dining.

I agree. The menu posts were very helpful (as a Type A/borderline OCD I can really appreciate the person who put them together...), but it seems that Celebrity varies the order -- so they're mostly helpful to identify the "no good choice" menu and then when on board figure out which day that will be showing up.

Archived