Serenade Dry Dock Schedule

Pickels

Hi

I'm sailing on the Serenade next spring.

Do you know what changes are being made during DryDock? Is it just standard maintenance or are they adding new features like they've done to some of the other ships?

Thank you in advance

Noreen

Hi

I'm sailing on the Serenade next spring.

Do you know what changes are being made during DryDock? Is it just standard maintenance or are they adding new features like they've done to some of the other ships?

Thank you in advance

Noreen

It's supposed to be the same or similar to what they've done to Radiance - you can see it all at the RCI website. Although I'd think there will be some adjustments depending on how the changes are perceived and used on Radiance. There were a few mistakes made on Radiance that I'd think they'd do differently on Serenade concerning entry into a couple of venues - weather related issues.

I'd personally like to see the Chef's Table eliminated from the upcoming changes and have them leave the card room in that location. That's just me - but if it's not well used, I'd think they'd not want to waste the time or money on the conversion.

Gina

Archived