EZ Air

SiBreeze

Has anyone else had the issue whereby a flight is supposedly booked, yet when you go into the airline website it says confirmation number is invalid? I had picked out seats, now when I go back in, my reservation can't be found. When I call Princess they have no explanation and say I do have a reservation, but now if I check Orbitz, the seat I selected is available. :eek:

Has anyone experienced a big difference in price on the airfare from the time you book, until final payment?

Until you actually pay for the airfare, the price isn't locked in and can change although it does't very often. Also, until you pay fully for the air, your booking won't be ticketed. It's "reserved" and put on hold until you pay in full. Thus, it's not in the airline's system until it's ticketed. You have the option of paying for your air as soon as you book or waiting until final payment. That might also explain why your seat is still showing as available.

Please specify airline. Never a problem with American or Continental or even Delta. I have had a problem with international flights where British Air is the carrier - their numbers are different and one can't reserve a seat anyhow.

the flights are operated by Continental, but supposedly my outbound flight is on United and my return flight on Luftansa. The TA told me I would go to the Continental terminal for them. My return flight is listed on the Continental site, but my outbound flight is not, nor is the confirmation number recognized on the United site. My outbound flight was originally listed on the Continental site right after I booked and selected my seats. It has since disappeared. :confused:

the flights are operated by Continental, but supposedly my outbound flight is on United and my return flight on Luftansa. The TA told me I would go to the Continental terminal for them. My return flight is listed on the Continental site, but my outbound flight is not, nor is the confirmation number recognized on the United site. My outbound flight was originally listed on the Continental site right after I booked and selected my seats. It has since disappeared. :confused:

Have you phoned Continental?

Archived