Sort of LIVE Celebrity Millennium Nov. 28 and Dec. 3rd B2B's

dmwnc1959

David. It was my pleasure to meet you :) I havent finish read your live report. Will do that tonight. Am on way back home to fort lauderdale and I'll be uploading pictures tonight. Didn't do live report as I thought I would. Didn't have much free time.

David. It was my pleasure to meet you :) I havent finish read your live report. Will do that tonight. Am on way back home to fort lauderdale and I'll be uploading pictures tonight. Didn't do live report as I thought I would. Didn't have much free time.

Hi Kevin! Looking forward to your pictures. Travelling solo has its advantages and I know you were busy. Hope you had a great time. :)

Fighting with the desk agents to get back on. Apparently they think I should also have my Xpress Pass for the second leg of the B2B along with my Transit Pass. After consulting with each other and four different agents...voila, new room key and heading back aboard.

Crossing the threshold, again. Also the 'bubbly' upon waking aboard, cool refreshments to drink, and for folks with kids, a counter to sign up for the kids club, all before you present your card for the 'ding' that signifies you have indeed arrived...

c6e4e962-4c97-734a.jpg

c6e4e962-4caa-4e61.jpg

c6e4e962-4cbc-985d.jpg

c6e4e962-4cdf-ed4c.jpg

After a two hour nap I feel completely recharged. Bring it on!

The weather looks like it will cooperate today and we are going to have a beautiful sail away! It is a bit chilly so time to get my jacket from down below before the Emergency Drill which is in 15 minutes.

Stay tuned!!! :)

Archived