Bayfront Park,Miami.

jimbob622uk

I think you are thinking about Bayside Park.

While some people would say no we have done it several times.

You will walk from the port across a bridge and there is a pedestrian side walk that is well protected and after you cross the bridge you will eventually make it to a main road. You will cross to the left and eventually arrive to the park.

It's about a 20 to 30 minute walk.

Keith

:oMany thanks Keith for info,Bayside Park it is.Another senior moment I reckon.We are looking for something to do after a cruise and fill in time before late flight from MIA to Heathrow in February and have heard we can catch a hop on/hop off tour bus from there.Many thanks again.

I just want to be very clear that it is very safe to cross the bridge.

My wife and I are not one to put ourselves in risk under any circumstances. We have walked the bridge countless times.

There is a wide sidewalk that is protected by a guardrail and you are very far from cars.

Keith

Hi Lois, oh, no problem. I had not problems at all with your post. It was perfect.

I actually provided the additional comments because the link that was provided right before your post went to another thread where there was lots of back and forth about the safety of that bridge.

We feel more safe on that bridge than we might just walking across the street in some

cities.

Keith

Archived