Freedom

funinthesun1964

I'm sure you will get lots of opinions on which is the best balcony cabin....only you can decide exactly where you want to be...my only suggestion is to not pick a cabin with the Lido deck directly above you...always try to have cabins above and below yours...much quieter...we usually try a pick a balcony cabin in the aft..just our preference...we sailed on the Freedom in Febuary and had our first aft cabin..it was awesome..the cruise, the ship, the itinerary were our favorite...so much so that we booked the same exact ship and cabin for this upcoming cruise in January...#7442..didn't take a lot of in cabin pics but here is one...we enjoyed having morning coffee delivered from room service and sitting on the balcony watching the sun rise...nothing like it...whichever cabin you finally decide on have a great cruise..

Emmy

P2120006-1.jpg

DSCF0409-1.jpg

Can someone please recommend a particular cabin on the Freedom? We'd like a balcony for this trip. If you have photos also, that would be great..

Thanks!

We just sailed the Freedom and for the first time ever, had a balcony on lido deck.

MAN was that convenient!!!!! I loved it. (9289)

Edited by halos

I just got off the Freedom on Nov. 19 (see my review in this forum) and had an aft premium 9B balcony. It was spacious and convenient. One deck below the Lido and a direct shot down the stairs to the Posh dining room. The balcony is a little bigger than the regular balcony.

Roz

We were on the Valor Empress Deck last year balcony room 7360. This was a nice spot and very quiet too. We are on the Freedom in March and have a balcony room on the panorama deck. All reviews and feedback were positive and I think this location will be more convenient for us.

I'm sure you will get lots of opinions on which is the best balcony cabin....only you can decide exactly where you want to be...my only suggestion is to not pick a cabin with the Lido deck directly above you...always try to have cabins above and below yours...much quieter...we usually try a pick a balcony cabin in the aft..just our preference...we sailed on the Freedom in Febuary and had our first aft cabin..it was awesome..the cruise, the ship, the itinerary were our favorite...so much so that we booked the same exact ship and cabin for this upcoming cruise in January...#7442..didn't take a lot of in cabin pics but here is one...we enjoyed having morning coffee delivered from room service and sitting on the balcony watching the sun rise...nothing like it...whichever cabin you finally decide on have a great cruise..

Emmy

P2120006-1.jpg

DSCF0409-1.jpg

Being an "aft snob", I can only agree with this comment!;)

This room looks awesome!! which cabin # was this???

This was room 7448 on the Dream, but we've booked one just like it on the Freedom - Room 7439. There are only 2 to 4 of them on each of the balcony floors and they go pretty fast as they are the same price as a regular balcony. Here's a pic:

LShapedRoomBalcony.jpg?t=1322530845

Edited by kcparrothead

MY favorite- is 7411. a 8B

its 2 deck up for food. 2 decks down for entertainment.

Its sandwiched between cabin areas- away from public areas.

No across the hall neighbors. (this is where the firedoor is stored)

we had this cabin twice on the Liberty and once on the Freedom.

• 2 years later...
This was room 7448 on the Dream, but we've booked one just like it on the Freedom - Room 7439. There are only 2 to 4 of them on each of the balcony floors and they go pretty fast as they are the same price as a regular balcony. [/img]

We also try to get the L-shaped balconies on the ships that have them. They are the same price as the regular balconies. The ones on deck 7 are the quietest, as they are sandwiched between floors of cabins. Deck 6 has the lounge under it, and deck 8 has Lido over it.

We also try to get the L-shaped balconies on the ships that have them. They are the same price as the regular balconies. The ones on deck 7 are the quietest, as they are sandwiched between floors of cabins. Deck 6 has the lounge under it, and deck 8 has Lido over it.

I just priced an L-shaped balcony on the Carnival website for the Freedom and they are no longer priced as a regular balcony. The L-shaped balconies are now considered a "Premium Balcony", for which there is an additional $29.30 per person, per day charge. Bummer! :(