Suite Room Service Menu ?

bryanjaync

In all the suites I have been in, the actual room service menu is the same as the one in other cabins. In addition, you get a suite breakfast door-hanging menu, which is limited as well. The difference is that, in a suite, you can pretty much order anything that is being served on the ship at that particular time. So while there is no extra menu, the options are many. Just call your butler for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, etc and he will bring it. For breakfast, we just write on the hang tag (for example, the hang tag says "eggs, scrambled" as the only egg option - we write in "two eggs over light", plus we add bagels with lox, etc).

Robin

Edited by Fishbait17

In all the suites I have been in, the actual room service menu is the same as the one in other cabins. In addition, you get a suite breakfast door-hanging menu, which is limited as well. The difference is that, in a suite, you can pretty much order anything that is being served on the ship at that particular time. So while there is no extra menu, the options are many. Just call your butler for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, etc and he will bring it. For breakfast, we just write on the hang tag (for example, the hang tag says "eggs, scrambled" as the only egg option - we write in "two eggs over light", plus we add bagels with lox, etc).

Robin

Same menu no whatever what your cabin is. Perfect response by Robin above.

We had a different menu in the suites we've been in and to tell you the truth, I prefer the regular room service menu (not a very educated palate). I don't appreciate the fish items as much as I should. I found that to be the case with the canapes brought in (suite perk).

A lot of fish (Norwegians like it, although I part real Norwegain and I don't like it).

We're sailing Sunday and we are on deck 12 so we can walk across to the buffet, Yikes!

We were on Spirit, Gem and Dawn a couple times. If I find a suite menu, I'll post it.

here's an excerpt from current ncl suites and villas website. It says "24 hour room service with special suite menu"

Eats, Treats & Libations

•Complimentary bottle of champagne or sparking wine

•Invitations to exclusive breakfast, lunch and cocktail party

•Full in-room breakfast menu

•Priority restaurant reservations and Guest Services hotlines

•24-hour room service with special suite menu

•Mini-bar and espresso/cappuccino machine

•Treats delivered to your door each night

•Bottled water and sodas upon arrival

Link to suite and villas info

http://www.nclsuitesandvillas.com/pages/experience.php

• 2 weeks later...

I may be wrong, but isn't there a different menu for suites? (Jewel) I thought we received one that was different. And if I am crazy ,is it just the Haven rooms? And of course you always have the option of breakfast/lunch from Cagneys. Maybe this is what I am thinking of. This was sooo good in the morning. Just a word of caution, if you order the steak , and eggs, and don't like it real raw, ask for well done.. or at least med well. Other than that.. there are just so many great options for breakfast/lunch to be sent to your room/or courtyard if you are in those rooms. One of our favorite lunches was in the courtyard for lunch! We were not even there for lunch, and a WONDERFUL courtyard person said can I bring you lunch? And she was just so kind, always when you saw her. Even though she was not our butler,we tipped her nicely at end of cruise for that lunch. (not sure if she was anyone's , or just worked the courtyard??)

I have seen links to the regular room service menu. Does any have a link to the room service menu for suites ?

The room service menus are the same. You just have the added benefit of being able to also order from any resturant on-board.

• 3 years later...
Anyone reading this thread please note: All posts but this one and the one preceding it are from nearly 4 years ago so information may not even be close to current.

I was greatly surprised to see who resurrected the thread, thought it would be a newbie:mad:

What I have found is that I can ask the butler for anything I want and if there is an extra charge, he will tell me when I order so I can decide if I want it or not. So you don't really need a menu, per se. I often place a standing afternoon order for a turkey sandwich, cheese plate and bottle of wine with the regular canapés the butler brings to make it convenient for him. These are snacks my husband and I may or may not share after an excursion depending on how hungry/tired we are. Then if I want something at some other time of day, I just pick up the phone, call the butler and order. On some ships, the concierge provided me with copies of the menus from all the specialty restaurants. Except for breakfast once in a while like in the Med where we had a really early excursion - before Cagneys was open on the Jade - we prefer to eat all our meals in the restaurants. But it's nice to know that the butler will get you almost anything you can think of!

We have also arranged for private parties in our suite through our butler and I usually just tell the butler to bring whatever he thinks is suitable. So easy!