Jelly Donuts on the Carnival Glory

BarleyJack

Is this the young white guy with the ridiculous way-oversized blue glasses??

Actually, I believe we are talking about the same guy...but on our trip they were ridiculous ORANGE glasses :)

one in the same! Huge Harry Caray looking specs...noticed orange and white LOL

After urban dictionary..pretty ugly double entendre...which no doubt is a little "funny" passive aggressive power deal to passengers..:rolleyes::o..good call..sarah

ewwwwww I was curious and so I googled it, now I feel all icky :eek:

Wonder if that CD has ever googled it??? Maybe someone should write to JH and ask him if that is the intended meaning of the nickname (just kidding!!!!)

cut back on the entertainment staff, or cut back on knowing the names of the people who are helping you enjoy your vacation? If the latter, well, ouch, and I hope that made ya feel better!

They should get rid off the entertainment staff, they do nothing for me.

Replace them with extra wait staff in the MDR.

Maybe then I wouldn't have to flag them down everytime I needed my water refilled...

Wonder if that CD has ever googled it???

Maybe someone should write to JH and ask him if that is the intended meaningof the nickname (just kidding!!!!)

:eek: Now I know what you mean!!

Went to Bing and chose the phrase jelly donut slang

Result: disgusting! :eek:

I won't even post the URL for the results page

you have to do it for yourself. Let me know what you found

If this is what this guy is about................ :cool:

OMG. That guy was super annoying. He had orange glasses and was beyond FAKE. He was extremely "on" when he was performing (yes, I call it a big act) in front of a large group and he was completely opposite with a huge lack of interest at the couple of events/games I went to with him as the host. He needs to tone it down. It was like he was trying to pump up a group of first graders and forgot we were adults. The other staff members were nice.

googled it..... totally disgusting and demeaning!!!

Yes..something somewhat tame can mean something else... something else bad or off color in a situation with urban lingo and with rap etc...not sure of his intent but with that other short heads up post and his cryptic or loud behavior as described by some....passive aggression could be intent,,thanks for not leaving me hanging out there alone in mentioning it,,,,Sarah

Wonder if that CD has ever googled it??? Maybe someone should write to JH and ask him if that is the intended meaning of the nickname (just kidding!!!!)

Thanks for back up..."and then there was google" gave us a warning and I unfortunately looked it up in urban dictionary..that is the source I unfortunately have to use with some of the ..rap lingo with kids..Sarah

Every other joke kind of pales with the worse double entendre,,and now i will give this no more energy..have a good Monday Carole...Sarah

I just got off the Glory this morning. We enjoyed JD for the most part but yeah, Jelly Donuts was interesting! He was a lot of fun at the Guess the Song challenges. He had a ton more spunk and personality than some of the other entertainment staff on the boat!

How was it? I reading some not so great reviews about the glory so was just curious as to your opinion?

And here I was craving a jelly donut....until I also looked it up.

And now I will never look at a jelly donut the same again.

*LOL*

Hope youi weren't going to have a cup of tea with that Jelly Donut. Because if you look up "Tea Baggin" you will really lose your appetite *LOL*

One of the downsides to having teens and early 20 something kids. You can't say the simplest thing without everyone breaking up in laughter and finding out that in street slang you are asking for some degenerate act. *LOL*

Archived