Bloody Caesars on the Eurodam?

Alisamontreal

Hi all.

Has anyone who actually knows what a Bloody Caesar is (mostly us crazy Canadians :D) know whether they serve them on the Eurodam?

For anyone who isn't familiar with the drink, it's basically a Bloody Mary made with Clamato instead of tomato juice - a mix of tomato and clam juice.

Thanks!

I haven't been on the Eurodam but on her sister ship. what I love about HAL is that they usually have clamato juice. (Yup, they know there are Canadians on board:)).

Our most recent, I asked for spicey and it was delicious! I think you will be ok = have a great cruise:D

what I love about HAL is that they usually have clamato juice.

I've never had the clamato with vodka, but we have it with beer all the time (red beer or cheladas). I'll definitely have to try it with vodka now (LOL) and I'm happy to see HAL will probably have the clamato if I decide to have a red beer while we're away :)

In Canada (at least in Windsor) a bloody mary is tomato juice and beer, a "Caeser" is made either with clamato juice or tomato juice and spiced up. For sure whatever they called on the Oosterdam it was gooooood.

Save some $$

Before you board hit the Publix and buy 2 - six packs of clamato mixer, say $6.

When you get on board, order the 1 liter vodka bottle from room service ($26).

Hit the Lido buffet and grab some celery sticks. Put it all in your room cooler.

Now you can have a dozen caesars on your balcony!

Just happen to be enjoying my second Caesar as I read this thread!!!!

Yep, the "dam" ships we have been on and in fact, the last few other lines all seem to stock Motts Clamato Juice. The problem is, I have to "train" the bartenders in the proper way to make mine the way I like 'em. Rim the glass with salt/pepper mix (this they don't usually have available", 5 ice cubes, 3 oz. Absolut "black", (if available) worchester sauce, lots of lime (NO lemon) plenty of shakes of Tabasco, then give me the bottle to make it spicey, and a celery stalk (from the middle of the bunch)

Now we're talkin' !!

Cheers CANDYAPPLE

Archived