Oasis Vintages Wine Bar Menus - Pictures

moviegal

I had posted about this before we sailed a few weeks ago and nobody had a menu from Vintages, so I snapped photos to share here. I hope this will help! The menu is huge so I'm not sure I got a complete photo of all the tapas but you get the idea. We tried lots of the nibbles and they were very tasty!

Wine Flights Menu:

2009892890101269500S500x500Q85.jpg

More Wine By the Glass / Bottle:

2569129260101269500S500x500Q85.jpg

More Wine By the Glass / Bottle:

2969645100101269500S500x500Q85.jpg

CONTINUED......

I think they are for charge.

On the tabs on the menu, you can make out numbers (looks like $11 for the Picasso Select (7 Tapas selection))

Yes, I noticed each tab had a price on it. So they ranged from $1 on up to $11 for the 7 tappas selection. Not bad prices at all.

• 1 month later...
There is a Vintages on Mariner, says so on their website and in various pics I've seen of Mariner :)

Yes there is a Vintages on the Mariner and I have spent my fair share of time there but your question was is the "menu fleet wide? " and the answer to that question is...no.

Yes there is a Vintages on the Mariner and I have spent my fair share of time there but your question was is the "menu fleet wide? " and the answer to that question is...no.

Oh I know what you meant now, whoops! Well, I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed that it's pretty similar :D

• 2 weeks later...

We went to Vintages on Oasis and had the tapas as a lunch one day. We have also done this on Allure instead as a light dinner.

Here are some photos of the tapas items we shared. We enjoyed it very much and used our wine by the glass coupons there.

P1030661.JPG

P1030662.JPG

P1030663.JPG

• 4 months later...

Archived