Where do you find your OBC?

tigercat

Someone suggested that you print out the page that shows your OBC before you go. Where would I find it? I sail on the 22nd of Jan.

tigercat

If you book directly with Princess you may find some of it listed in the online Cruise Personalzer under "Circle Savings Account" then "Onboard Credits".

Mine is listed on my invoice from the TA that shows the names, cabin charge, taxes, fees, deposit, OBC, etc.

That's where I find mine from my TA but also on the Cruise Personalizer I see the OBC amounts earned from using a FCC deposit & that I'm approved for military credit which varies from $50 to $250 depending upon the length of the cruise.

Look under Special Services in the Travel Summary section of your Cruise Personalizer.

I hoped to find my OBC listed there but it said there were no "special services" listed despite having OBC for that cruise...could that only be listed there for direct bookings with Princess?

Strangely our OBC amount of $50 never appeared anywhere in our profile. I was assured by the TA that it was given to us. I also called Princess before the cruise and they confirmed the OBC amount. I only had a printed email of the invoice given by the TA. I didn't need to show proof as that amount was only seen in the invoice printout at the self-serve printer.

I hoped to find my OBC listed there but it said there were no "special services" listed despite having OBC for that cruise...could that only be listed there for direct bookings with Princess?

That's where the OBC's we got for redeeming Princess Reward Visa points appear. Others show in the Circle Savings section, as mentioned above. We also have TA, CCL shareholder, and military veteran OBC's (per invoice, emails and phone calls), but I don't recall that they show anywhere in the Personalizer.

That's where the OBC's we got for redeeming Princess Reward Visa points appear. Others show in the Circle Savings section, as mentioned above. We also have TA, CCL shareholder, and military veteran OBC's (per invoice, emails and phone calls), but I don't recall that they show anywhere in the Personalizer.

Thanks, I have the same OBCs which I also don't see in my CP & I use my reward points as a credit to our charge card so wouldn't see it like you.

Archived