junior suite question

I think I asked this a while ago but I forget and can't find it. We are in a jr suite on the Enchantment and I can't remember if the bed is able to be separated into two twins or not. Does anyone know? If they can be separated do I need to request this ahead of time?

Thanks!

I am sailing on the Mariner in July and at the time of booking they asked if I wanted the beds together or apart. We want them separated and they said it would ready when we boarded. It certainly wouldn't hurt to call them ahead of time so they are ready instead of finding the cabin steward to do it after you have boarded.

Usually they can be separated. To make sure they can in your cabin you should have a look at the brochure with the deck plans. I know very rarely there are cabins where the beds can´t be seperated or can´t be put together. This is always indicated on the deck plans.

You can let your TA send the request to RCCL ahead of time. However my experience is that even with letting them know about the bed arrangements upfront, this information mostly won´t get through to the ship. I have the feeling it´s up to the cabin attendants how they prepare the cabin (beds together / beds appart).

However it´s no problem at all. Just tell your cabin attendant the first afternoon when he comes to your cabin to introduce himself how you like the bed setup. When he turns down in the evening he will set up the beds to your wishes. Very easy and not to worry about.

Thanks so much. It's not that big of a deal I guess if it can't get done......my daughters can try to sleep together since they're only 8 and 9 and are smallish, but it would be nice to have their own beds since my little one tends to kick in the night. Thanks again!

Thanks so much. It's not that big of a deal I guess if it can't get done......my daughters can try to sleep together since they're only 8 and 9 and are smallish, but it would be nice to have their own beds since my little one tends to kick in the night. Thanks again!

You're putting them in their own cabin?

You're putting them in their own cabin?

No, they're old enough to be on the ship themselves. :rolleyes:

Of course not!!! I'm sleeping in the pull out bed which is next to the balcony so they'll be in the big bed or the twin beds, however it works. Geesh!

Archived