ATM location in Falmouth, England

chubbypiggy

Those of you that have visited Falmouth, England, do you remember seeing any ATM at the cruise terminal? If not at the terminal, how about within 30 minutes walking distance from the cruise terminal?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!!

There is no "cruise terminal" at Falmouth. The ship anchors just outside Falmouth Harbour, and you will be ferried ashore by tender.

That said, there are a number of banks with ATMs in Falmouth--all the main British banks (e.g. Barclays, Lloyds, HSBC, etc.) have branches in or near the town centre, less than a 30-minute walk from where you will be brought ashore. You won't have any trouble finding one.

There is no "cruise terminal" at Falmouth. The ship anchors just outside Falmouth Harbour, and you will be ferried ashore by tender.

That said, there are a number of banks with ATMs in Falmouth--all the main British banks (e.g. Barclays, Lloyds, HSBC, etc.) have branches in or near the town centre, less than a 30-minute walk from where you will be brought ashore. You won't have any trouble finding one.

Thank you so much for your information!!

I'm presuming its your first port in the UK.

And that you'll be ashore during business hours.

So choose one outside a bank - then if there's grief extracting cash you can go into the bank & sort it with a real person.

Or mebbe that's just me being cynical about technology :rolleyes:

JB :)

I'm presuming its your first port in the UK.

And that you'll be ashore during business hours.

So choose one outside a bank - then if there's grief extracting cash you can go into the bank & sort it with a real person.

Or mebbe that's just me being cynical about technology :rolleyes:

JB :)

Yes, Falmouth will be my first UK port; thank you for the suggestion. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone share their experience in Falmouth/Cornwall?

Once we are tendered to shore, what is the city like there? Worth exploring? Are there pubs and shops?

Or would we better better off choosing a shore excursion though Princess? Everything sounds really far and we are not keen on sitting on a bus all day, but if there is something worth seeing, we will do so.

Thanks in advance!

Once we are tendered to shore, what is the city like there? Worth exploring? Are there pubs and shops?

Thanks in advance!

Depends on your interests

There are lots of pubs, shops right in town then there is a castle which is a short trip from town

You could spend a number of hours just wandering in town

Falmouth will be my first UK port. I just realized we will be in Falmouth on a Sunday (from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.); I guess the banks should be closed. Do you remember the ATMs that you saw are inside or outside the banks?

Thank you. :)

Or would we better better off choosing a shore excursion though Princess? Everything sounds really far and we are not keen on sitting on a bus all day, but if there is something worth seeing, we will do so.

Thanks in advance!

Falmouth is one of my favourite places to visit. Plenty of pubs and shops, a castle, National Maritime Museum, a lovely harbour, beaches and a dock.

Archived