any info about Almaplena Beach Resort?

chilimixx

• 2 weeks later...

We did the Almaplena beach while in port. It was a very nice relaxing beach; quiet not very many people. The food was very good. The wind and waves were strong and it was a struggle to swim out to the reef to snorkel and once we got out to the reef; the visibility was not very good; so I only swam out to snorkel the reef one time.

• 5 weeks later...
We did the Almaplena beach while in port. It was a very nice relaxing beach; quiet not very many people. The food was very good. The wind and waves were strong and it was a struggle to swim out to the reef to snorkel and once we got out to the reef; the visibility was not very good; so I only swam out to snorkel the reef one time.

Could you please post some pics? Thank you

Mooder, thanks for the great pics! I was wondering if Almaplena is still a private place away from crowds. Looking your pictures it looks very relaxing.

Did you not see my link above? My review has TONS...I MEAN TONS of pictures of everything there at the place from down the beach, in front of the beach, the place you eat, the hammocks, greenery, bathrooms, showers....you name it, it's in the pictures on my thread. :confused: You can't get any more feeling of the place without being there yourself. ;) :)

My Almaplena portion of my cruise review is done. It has complete details along with pictures if anyone is interested.

It's located here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1755846&page=5

and the Almaplena day starts at post 190. :D

Did you not see my link above? My review has TONS...I MEAN TONS of pictures of everything there at the place from down the beach, in front of the beach, the place you eat, the hammocks, greenery, bathrooms, showers....you name it, it's in the pictures on my thread. :confused: You can't get any more feeling of the place without being there yourself. ;) :)

Thank you for the great pictures. It looks still wonderful and private like one year ago when I was there. I hope Almaplena will never change!

Thank you for the great pictures. It looks still wonderful and private like one year ago when I was there. I hope Almaplena will never change!

Yep, I agree. I hope it doesn't change either. It's a very beautiful place. The ONLY gripe I had was the lunch they had for us. Next time I go, I'll know to look at a menu and pick what I want. :p But the appetizers were awesome. I could have just lived off of those that day. :D

Archived