Are there chicken wings on the Sky??

yoyocruiser

On both the Jewel and the Dawn there was a restaurant that stayed open 23 hours a day for "comfort food"--which included spicy chicken wings. In looking at the restaurants on the Sky I don't see anything comparable. Am I missing something?? I love to go out late with my kids and have those wings, and it also provided an excellent alternative to the buffet and MDRs. I feel like their wings are almost a signature food--LOL--or maybe just with us!! Anyway--if there is no restaurant like this, then does anyone know if the wings are available anywhere?? Thanks!!

Thnak you all for this information!! I had no idea that Longboards would be somewhat the equivalent to Blue Lagoon--but I guess no breakfast there. That's great to know the wings are available. Just wondering if Longboards has a similar (to Blue Lagoon) menu and is it a restaurant type of place--or is a bar that serves chicken wings and maybe a couple of other snacks.

Thnak you all for this information!! I had no idea that Longboards would be somewhat the equivalent to Blue Lagoon--but I guess no breakfast there. That's great to know the wings are available. Just wondering if Longboards has a similar (to Blue Lagoon) menu and is it a restaurant type of place--or is a bar that serves chicken wings and maybe a couple of other snacks.

Think of it as a sports bar that serves comfort food. TVs mounted around the room. No breakfast that is correct. The other menu items are pretty much the same. I remember the spinach artichoke dip, chicken wings, chicken tenders and fries, fish and chips, burger, chicken sandwich, some soups, want to say there was a panini also. Cheesecake with blueberry topping, strawberry shortcake. That's all I can remember. Longboards has a great beer menu. Popcorn also.

Open from 5:30 p.m. to 5 a.m.

Chicken wings come in mild or spicy, six pieces to an order with celery and dipping sauce (not sure if ranch or blue cheese). You can order more than one serving per person.

And the spicy wings (at least when we've sailed the Sky) were pretty mild...but still had good flavor

And the spicy wings (at least when we've sailed the Sky) were pretty mild...but still had good flavor

They may have gotten the order wrong. I know a couple of times, my son ordered the mild and ended up getting the spicy.

But it doesn't open till around 5 pm.

That, oddly enough, is one of the main negatives (IMO) with the Sky. We typically "crave" wings at two different times. The first would be early/mid afternoon with a couple of beers. The second would be late in the evening, prior to bed.

On the Sky, we are out of luck during the day.

Tom

Archived