Dream Spa stateroom??

jacksmom09

We had a spa cabin on the Dream in September. We loved it! The room is the exact same only the wall colors are slightly different. In your bathroom you will still have the "freebies" but you will also get sample sized bottles of Elemis products. They include: shampoo, conditioner, body wash & lotion. You are allowed one refill during the cruise.

I honestly didn't care for the products. The lotion was okay and it did the job. You will get a bathrobe and slippers to use as well. They will come in handy for when you go to the spa.

There is an elevator and staircase located at the front of the ship on your cabin level. They will take you down to the spa. You will check in at the front desk and you will receive a keycard to access the spa amenities. Your room card will not work. The spa rooms are always locked so you need the special card.

You will have access to the thalasso pool which is like a large hot tub only it's not so hot. There are 2 faucets that you can stand under and there are metal "lounge" type chairs built in.

You will have access to a steam room which eucalyptus. It's very strong and thick. There are also 2 steam rooms with heated tile loungers. The steam isn't as thick so you can relax. There is also a "jungle" walk through shower with cold water. At the end there is a "relaxation" room with a few padded chairs and water that overlooks the very front of the ship. It is indeed relaxing. You will have access to the VIP locker areas which have larger showers, extra towels and professional hairdryers.

Overall, it's very nice. It was nice and now we don't want to cruise without it!

I had a spa stateroom on the Splendor, ok, so it was the spa suite. I loved it......

• You get two pairs of slippers
  • Robes and towels are spa colors--light brown
  • Elemis brand Sharp Shower gel, Body Lotion, Shampoo, and Conditioner (I warn you, you will love the sharp shower gel so much you will want to buy some of it, and it is not cheap, but it lasts a very very very long time--3 to 6 months depending on how many people use it. You do not need to use much, it lathers quite well with a quarter sized amount--I've been using it since Sept 09)
  • Wristband for two for the Thermal suite and Thalassopool (wonderful!!!)

I wanted a spa cabin on the Magic, but it was a bit too much and my friend smokes......thus, a regular cabin it was......

We had a spa cabin on the Dream in September. We loved it! The room is the exact same only the wall colors are slightly different. In your bathroom you will still have the "freebies" but you will also get sample sized bottles of Elemis products. They include: shampoo, conditioner, body wash & lotion. You are allowed one refill during the cruise.

I honestly didn't care for the products. The lotion was okay and it did the job. You will get a bathrobe and slippers to use as well. They will come in handy for when you go to the spa.

There is an elevator and staircase located at the front of the ship on your cabin level. They will take you down to the spa. You will check in at the front desk and you will receive a keycard to access the spa amenities. Your room card will not work. The spa rooms are always locked so you need the special card.

You will have access to the thalasso pool which is like a large hot tub only it's not so hot. There are 2 faucets that you can stand under and there are metal "lounge" type chairs built in.

You will have access to a steam room which eucalyptus. It's very strong and thick. There are also 2 steam rooms with heated tile loungers. The steam isn't as thick so you can relax. There is also a "jungle" walk through shower with cold water. At the end there is a "relaxation" room with a few padded chairs and water that overlooks the very front of the ship. It is indeed relaxing. You will have access to the VIP locker areas which have larger showers, extra towels and professional hairdryers.

Overall, it's very nice. It was nice and now we don't want to cruise without it!

We had spa cabins all 3 times on the Dream. I Agree with aidansaunt on amenities. You can use the showers in the VIP locker room versus your cabin. They're much nicer:). The Thalasso pool and steam rooms and heated loungers were part of our daily routine. At one time so was the relaxation lounge but since they did away with the teas and fruit and only have water, we didn't use it more than a couple of times. Overalll, a nice way to cap off the day before getting ready for dinner.

However, you might get a better deal booking a different type of cabin (like a cove balcony) and then adding the spa package once on board ($250 per week for 2). But they only have a limited number of these packages available. If you're not using the spa amenities daily, you might look into a single use fee. But I think once you've used the spa you'll want to come back.

I am booked in a Spa room on Splendor leaving Jan 8 and I can't wait! As for the Elemis products in the stateroom, how long do they typically last? There are three of us in the room and we intend to buy the spa pass for our third guest, my younger sister in law, immediately so we don't risk them selling out. Are the products stocked per person, or just per stateroom? Do they also have the regular bodywash in the shower that they provide in the regular rooms on the ship? I'm a picky shampoo person, but I don't mind using their bodywash, but I don't want to have to worry about running out and being forced to overpay for anything on the ship. I'd rather overpay for things on the ship because I want to :D Thanks in advance for any answers, I've been searching everywhere for info on the elemis products in the rooms.

I am booked in a Spa room on Splendor leaving Jan 8 and I can't wait! As for the Elemis products in the stateroom, how long do they typically last? There are three of us in the room and we intend to buy the spa pass for our third guest, my younger sister in law, immediately so we don't risk them selling out. Are the products stocked per person, or just per stateroom? Do they also have the regular bodywash in the shower that they provide in the regular rooms on the ship? I'm a picky shampoo person, but I don't mind using their bodywash, but I don't want to have to worry about running out and being forced to overpay for anything on the ship. I'd rather overpay for things on the ship because I want to :D Thanks in advance for any answers, I've been searching everywhere for info on the elemis products in the rooms.

Yes, they have the regular shampoo and body wash dispensers in the shower. I'm not sure if it's per stateroom or per person. We got one small bottle of each of the elemis products and it was replenished as needed. I'm sure if you asked your room steward for extra since you have a 3rd person, they would oblige.

As far as the Elemis products go, you will get one original set and they will refill it one time per stateroom. I'm picky about my shampoo as well and the Elemis shampoo didn't work for me. You will still get the shampoo and body wash dispensers in the shower. I brought my own shampoo, conditioner and body products. If I would have used the shampoo every day I imagine it would have lasted maybe 3 days for me. Then again, I have long hair.

To my knowledge, after you use the second set you will not get anymore. I used the lotion both times and it was never restocked. I've read the same thing on previous posts as well.

We were in a spa balcony stateroom on the Dream in June 2011. We loved it so much we booked another for our Magic cruise in June 2012. We forgot to pack lotion and asked for extra - our stateroom attendant kept us stocked for the week.

Archived