Happy New Year

Socref124

...to all my cruise critic friends. May 2012 be a blessing to you and yours. Hope to see you on a Funship this coming year.:D To all those we haven't met yet, Happy New Year and hopefully one of these days we will meet out on the Seven Seas.:D

Happy New Year to everyone, luv reading CC stories and advice, may your year bring much happiness.

P.S. My NY resolution is to take 2 cruises this year!:D

P.S.S Also celebrating my 23rd anniversary today! Luv ya honey!;):)

Are you originally from Pa? If so, what part? I am from the McKeesport area living in DeLand, Florida now. Have a happy anniversay as well as a happy new year.:)

...to all my cruise critic friends. May 2012 be a blessing to you and yours. Hope to see you on a Funship this coming year.:D To all those we haven't met yet, Happy New Year and hopefully one of these days we will meet out on the Seven Seas.:D

Mike ~ Laurie .... Thanks for starting this thread and may you always have smooth sailing on the Seven Seas.

Happy New Year to all the Cruise Critic friends. May your blessing flow like our oceans.

OceanDreams

Are you originally from Pa? If so, what part? I am from the McKeesport area living in DeLand, Florida now. Have a happy anniversay as well as a happy new year.:)

No, I'm a Floridian, but my husband (Texas) his mom was from PA. We used to live in Keystone, FL, which was originally settled by Pennsylvanian's.:)

Our jobs took us to Gainesville and son who is about to enter UF and pre-med (GO GATORS). I noticed you were marine, DH was Navy the joined reserves (Seabee) he was part of Operation Iraqi Freedom in 04 and worked w/many marines! Semper Fi!

Happy Sailing,

No, I'm a Floridian, but my husband (Texas) his mom was from PA. We used to live in Keystone, FL, which was originally settled by Pennsylvanian's.:)

Our jobs took us to Gainesville and son who is about to enter UF and pre-med (GO GATORS). I noticed you were marine, DH was Navy the joined reserves (Seabee) he was part of Operation Iraqi Freedom in 04 and worked w/many marines! Semper Fi!

Happy Sailing,

I've driven through Keystone, Florida on my way to Gainsville...LOL

Once a Marine always a Marine. I served from 70-74. Tell hubby an old Marine says thanks for his service.:D

Archived