RCI website down??

after trying to check availability all day, I finally got in to check prices. The price showed $39,364.00 for an inside cabin.:confused: I knew that wasn't right so I went back in again it then showed 529.00. I should have grabbed it, because the price should be $1452.00

after trying to check availability all day, I finally got in to check prices. The price showed $39,364.00 for an inside cabin.:confused: I knew that wasn't right so I went back in again it then showed 529.00. I should have grabbed it, because the price should be $1452.00

This is a great idea. We can all go looking for pricing mistakes - low ones - and book them while we can. :eek: Of course that only works for those with a flexible schedule.

Gina

This is a great idea. We can all go looking for pricing mistakes - low ones - and book them while we can. :eek: Of course that only works for those with a flexible schedule.

Gina

That's what I was thinking. We could be in Ft. Lauderdale by Saturday/Sunday if something cheap suddenly popped up last minute for Allure. :D

FWIW, the website is working perfectly for me, main page, reservations, bookings, C&A...everything.

That's what I was thinking. We could be in Ft. Lauderdale by Saturday/Sunday if something cheap suddenly popped up last minute for Allure. :D

FWIW, the website is working perfectly for me, main page, reservations, bookings, C&A...everything.

I've noticed the same for me right now - it's working perfect. So perfect that the prices are rising before my eyes.

By the way - I love that avatar of yours. It's funny!

Gina

It's also true. ;) Now, if only RCI would change to something other than "Seattles Best" coffee. If that's the best Seattle has to offer, well, I'd hate to see what the "normal" coffee is.

$40k is a bit pricey. It better come with a harem and all the bells and whistles. :)

I've noticed the same for me right now - it's working perfect. So perfect that the prices are rising before my eyes.

Gina

It amazes me that our cabin for our cruise cost $2199 pp in August and now the same cabin is $3299pp? It's almost as bad as figuring out when to buy airfare.

It amazes me that our cabin for our cruise cost $2199 pp in August and now the same cabin is $3299pp? It's almost as bad as figuring out when to buy airfare.

Hi Steppy, We are on the same cruise in June. I was reading your post this morning. I booked in June. We got a D2 for $2049 pp. It is now $3349 per person. The price goes up as the ship fills. This cruise is a very popular one. I was hoping to upgrade if the price was right but it appears it won't be happening.

And now they won't let me log into the C&A site at all. No matter which link I try to use, the customer support page comes up with no log in screen.

Maybe they are finally fixing it although my page has been fixed for a couple of days now.

Gina

Hi Steppy, We are on the same cruise in June. I was reading your post this morning. I booked in June. We got a D2 for $2049 pp. It is now $3349 per person. The price goes up as the ship fills. This cruise is a very popular one. I was hoping to upgrade if the price was right but it appears it won't be happening.

Yeah, we're in the same boat (pun intended!) we were hoping for some onboard credit or an upgrade, but at this point we got our balcony for less than the price of an inside so we're happy!

I was just going on to double check my entertainment and My Time dining reservations and oh was checking to see if we had any messages......

I was hoping for the upgrade fairy......I can't even log in. I tried last night and couldn't get in and tonight the same thing...

Oh well ....I will try again tomorrow

I am trying to make my final payment on our Allure cruise. I can log in and select make a payment. Then I get a screen that says they are missing guest info. Apparently, mine is all gone and DH is now over 15 years younger. (I am a cougar and didn't even know it.) When I try to submit that, it tells me that Royal Caribbean.com isn't available.

I've tried twice and guess I will try again later.

Archived