Check your OBC!

Cruz35

Not only check your OBC , get it in writting (email) and bring it with you .

OBC from NCL may appear on your website account . Most if not all OBC from a TA will not appear until very close to sail time and even then may not show online . Most often it appears on your on board account day 2 of sailing.

GL

My daughter purchase an OBC for us for our Jan 15th sailing on the Star. When she called, she was told that because we had booked through CAS, she had to go through them.

Will the OBC show on the NCL Vacation Summary?

Thanks

Toni

Because we booked through a Canadian Wholesaler, the OBC from NCL did not show in our Vacation Summary (or anywhere else). I called NCL and was extremely impressed with the CS person I spoke to. He immediately said that it showed in their records and he would send an email to me confirming it. I received that within minutes, have printed and am all set.

Ellen

My daughter purchase an OBC for us for our Jan 15th sailing on the Star. When she called, she was told that because we had booked through CAS, she had to go through them.

Will the OBC show on the NCL Vacation Summary?

Thanks

Toni

Both Our OBC from the travel agent and from NCL did show on the left side of our vacation summary.

Both Our OBC from the travel agent and from NCL did show on the left side of our vacation summary.

Interesting. Our TA ones have never shown up there nor have any of the gift OBC's that have been purchased over the years. I always just keep records and bring it with us. Never had a problem. They always show up by day 2.

I have never been able to see any obc or payments on line (NCL) when booking through a TA.

Since the TA owns the booking ..

But I cant stress enough about taking a copy of your invoice with the OBC listed.

If you have that your good , no papers no obc ( if there was a mistake made ).. ;)

Archived