Rooms in the back of the ship...

USNUZULOOSE

IMHO yes you will feel a bit more but we love it as it rocks us to sleep at night. I usually take something the night before we board and the 1st night on the ship after that we have to hit some really bad seas for it to bother me again. Have FUN! :)

We always choose the aft, but I have not been on the class ship the Inspiration falls under so not sure if there is a difference. I love a little movement to help rock me to sleep. I say "be prepared", better to have the things you might need and not need them, then need them and not have them......have a wonderful cruise! :)

I've sailed in the aft part of several ships and I don't have any problems at all and neither did my DH or DS who is prone to motion sickness. I would suggest that if your DH has a problem with motion sickness that you cover your bet and take something for him to use just in case. Hope you have a great cruise!:D

There's definitely more motion but it's a different kind of motion.

It's a sideways, jerky kind of motion with some rumbling when the seas are a bit choppy. It can be a bit weird if you've never experienced it, but it beats the up and down motion that can be felt in forward cabins, which is normally the type of motion that makes people sick.

We have stayed two times in the aft and were disturbed more by sounds from the ship as mechanical changes were made while dockimg than by actual rocking of the ship. Sure we noticed it a little but it was not bad. Granted we do not have problems with sea sickness so if sensitive to it you may noticed it more

We love sailing in the aft.

I do not know if the Inspiration aft will feel different than the Paradise and Elation since those two have Azipods and the Inspiration doesn't.

Bring the Dramamine. If you have have it he won't need it.:p

I get sea sick, but I love the aft cabins...thanks to my sea bands, I never get sea sick, but get to enjoy the motion of the ship. I don't think the up and down is that bad, what I always notice most is when the ship goes side to side. Still no problem with the sea bands though.

We were on the Inspiration last Oct and had cabin # U168 which was a few cabins back from the Aft elevators- port side. We did not feel any extra movement than the mid-ship cabin that we had on the Legend the year before. It was a very smooth ride. We did feel some slight vibration when the ship docked but it was really very, very slight and not an inconvenience at all.

:)

Archived