Luggage Tags

FirsttimecruiserMac

And have a confirmed stateroom assignment [ie; if you booked a Guaranty], the answer is yes; they do send luggage tags once requested on-line via My Celebrity... They have--in my experience--always shown up within a week...

If you still don't have them by the time you arrive at the port for embarkation, blanks are available from the porters who collect your luggage...

Travelling on the Solstice on the 15th of January and still have not received my luggage tags, which I requested on line over 6 weeks ago and again last week. Does Celebrity still mail out luggage tags?

I have a confirmed cabin on the Solstice for the Feb. 5th sailing and once I requested my tags online they were in my mailbox within a week. All 8 of them! Not sure how much they are expecting me to pack.

It might be worth giving Celebrity a call and asking about them if you really wanted the printed ones as apposed to having the hand written ones at the pier.

Travelling on the Solstice on the 15th of January and still have not received my luggage tags, which I requested on line over 6 weeks ago and again last week. Does Celebrity still mail out luggage tags?

Hi FirstTimeCruiserMac,

See you are fairly new to Cruise Critic... so a BIG Welcome Aboard !!

:)

As stated by the others, luggage tags for US and Canadian addresses are indeed available by mail... although at this late date, you probably are best just waiting until you arrive at the Port (mine took about 7 to 10 Days to get to me in Canada... have had them a long time now)

As an aside, you and I are on the same cruise... and I don't recognize your name from our Roll Call here on Cruise Critic... you really should make a point of checking us out and signing in (a great bunch of fellow cruisers, and we hope to all get together for a nice sail away from Fort Lauderdale)

Roll Calls are great, they offer a chance to chit-chat with other cruisers on your same sailing, and get handy tips (great for first timers) and share with others and even S$AVE MONEY !!

Check us out...

CC - ROLL CALL BOARD (Celebrity Solstice - Jan 15, 2012) = http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1434466

As well you'll want to go to the Celebrity Website and sign up for the Celebrity Connections Meet & Mingle... that is hosted by Celebrity once onboard... even offers up some opportunities to get some special perks (like Behind The Scenes Tours of the Ship)

For more info, look for the link that appears at the top of this page, 3rd box down... (just above your Original Question) labelled...

CELEBRITY CRUISES

Read thousands of Celebrity Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Celebrity Cruise Deals

Connections Info and Celebrity Connections FAQ

Register to attend a Connections Party

Search for a Connections Party

Go to the CELEBRITY ROLL CALL FORUM

Looking forward to seeing you at the Sail Away !!

Cheers!

On first page of online check-in their is a box to check to get luggage tags. If it is close to sailing tehy will not send them out.

When you print your documents (Sea????) the last page has a partial picture of your luggage tag bring it with you at the pier it contains all the information for pier personal to tag you liggage

On first page of online check-in their is a box to check to get luggage tags. If it is close to sailing tehy will not send them out.

When you print your documents (Sea????) the last page has a partial picture of your luggage tag bring it with you at the pier it contains all the information for pier personal to tag you liggage

Hi FirstTimeCruiserMac,

Agree 100% here with CRUISE-A-HOY... at this late date you'll probably be getting your Luggage Tags at the port (if they aren't in the mail now)... so bring along the print out of your XPress Pass, as stated it has a copy of what your particular luggage tag looks like on it.

Cheers!

They may send them to you yet. Several times they have sent us luggage tags even though we did not request them.

In any case, it is nothing to be concerned about as luggage tags are provided at the port. There is no need to print out any picture as a reminder, unless perhaps you cannot remember your cabin number or your name. :D

But even remembering your name is not necessary as the only thing that is really important to put on the luggage tag is your cabin number.

Enjoy your cruise!

We are travelling of the Celebrity Summit on Feb. 4 - 11, 2012. I ordered my luggage tags online before Christmas and received them in 7 days to Canada. You can order tags online 35 days before you cruise. I noticed since I ordered my tags the system is not available for ordering them online. When you order tags online you can print a copy of this confirmation. Does not seem to be a very reliable sytem. Saves time at your destination filling them out if you receive them before you leave for your cruise.

We are travelling of the Celebrity Summit on Feb. 4 - 11, 2012. I ordered my luggage tags online before Christmas and received them in 7 days to Canada. You can order tags online 35 days before you cruise. I noticed since I ordered my tags the system is not available for ordering them online. When you order tags online you can print a copy of this confirmation. Does not seem to be a very reliable sytem. Saves time at your destination filling them out if you receive them before you leave for your cruise.

Thanks so much. At least I have an idea as to when I should check and try to order them.

Shelly

MerrylandCruiser

If you go online to Reservation Summary that is where you can request your luggage tags. Luggage Tag Information is the 3rd item down on the lh side of the page. I just checked and it is not up and working again yet.

MerrylandCruiser

If you go online to Reservation Summary that is where you can request your luggage tags. Luggage Tag Information is the 3rd item down on the lh side of the page. I just checked and it is not up and working again yet.

Thanks, but still don't see it. Maybe I have to complete check-in first. We're still almost 2-month out.

FYI - you have to be a bit closer to your cruise. We sail on 3/17 and Celebrity has told us our luggage tags should be available around 2/1. The summary will have the place to order the tags when they are available for your cruise. As said, the lh side of the summary will pop up with "order luggage tags". Click on that and you're on your way. It really makes you feel like it's all going to happen sooner than you think:p

My DH has said once we order the tags and they arrive, he'll be packed the next day:eek: They usually arrive very quickly after you order them so his clothes might be a little wrinkled by the time we sail:rolleyes:

Have a great cruise!

Once you get word from Celebrity or your Travel Agent that your electronic documents have been prepared and are available for printing [if you choose to do so], you will also get a link via My Celebrity and one of the Check-In screens to order luggage tags... That usually happens about 45 days prior to your sail date [and is removed about two weeks prior to your sail date]...

You will not have the option of ordering luggage tags if you have booked a Guaranty and your cabin has not been assigned...

When do luggage tags become available? Can they always be ordered or is it just 60 days before sailing?

Today was the first time my luggage tags were available to be ordered with 48 days left until we sail. :)

Time to start packing suitcases !!!!:D:D:D

Archived