Body cream and shampoo?

Kim

The eucalyptus odor isn't my favorite, but I don't notice it after my shower. I use the shampoo and condition, and the bar soap since I don't want to haul bottles along.

I agree the lotion is awfully thick and I do notice the smell of it a little more, so I don't use it much.

Everybody is different, for sure. Thick lotions make me feel sticky--glad you can enjoy the Princess lotion. I do use it sometimes, but bring my faithful (and cheap) Suave along as it just feels the best for me.

This is for a body lotion, of course.

Sounds crazy, I know, but I have used body cream on a tissue after a day in port especially to freshen my leather sandals (read clean the inside of the footbed). Not tried Princess yet, but the fresh scent seems like it would work well.

Well, you just never know what you'll find on these boards! When we were on the RCI Mariner over the Christmas holidays, I sprayed our bathroom with "Just One Drop" as I had read it was wonderful to freshen a stateroom. I started sneezing and coughing but did not associate the two. They were also sanitizing the ship with chemicals due to a possible NoroVirus threat. Anyway, I came home with a pretty bad sinus infection. I looked at the ingredients in "Just One Drop" and it's eucalyptus and overwhelmingly powerful. I never want to smell that stuff again and think it triggered an all out allergic reaction.

So anyway, thanks for the head's up and I'll be sure to use our own shampoos.

(And warn my husband not to open one of those bottles.)

Archived