RCI Excitement and then disappointment

The other night I came home from work, I sat down with a drink to read my emails from the day. I was surprised to see an email from RCI C&A saying that we reached the next tier. We are diamond and far away from reaching D+. After reading the email, I called my hubby (away on business) and told him to go read the email I just forwarded to him.

We both were speechless. Did we win the RCI lottery? Do we believe the email? What do we do? Did we really just go from Diamond status to PINNACLE???? :eek:

Alas, after a call to C&A, it was just a glitch in the system. **sigh** For a few short hours we were Pinnacle. Now we are back to Diamond. :o

Several other people have posted the same problem and there are several other threads going on about the same topic. It would really stink to get one of those emails though, they gave you false hope! :(

I'd be excited just to get an email from RCI :-) We got knocked off of their list several years ago and it's apparently impossible to get reinstated.

Yep, no emails here anymore either. Since I cruised in May 2010 with my father and stepmother she had control of the reservations. Since then I no longer get emails even though I have updated my email address on my profile online and over the phone with a rep. Makes no sense.

Archived