New Latitudes pins?

Partyatsea

That's why I always read a thread completely before posting...no need in repeating what is already posted.

I did read the ENTIRE thread, at the time the picture was not up when I hit the reply button, I had to find my picture and edit the picture so my name didn't show. So in the time between someone posted a picture. I didn't know it was a crime to double post pictures. :rolleyes:

Off the SKY last Friday, which is only a 4 night cruise--however myself (an upper latitudes level) and my kids (lowest latitudes level) each got one. It looked quite different from the Epic pin--there was quite a bit of red on it and more a replica of the ship. The Epic looks more modern actually, more with the NCL colors and branding. Nevertheless the pins were a really nice touch.

And I too am grateful for any pictures posted--duplciates or otherwise.

Just off the Jade ours were waiting on arrival in the stateropm in an envelope along with a bronze coloured welcome wallet, inside the wallet was a welcome leter and invite to the cocktail party. I think the envelope also had a bronze border. We will be silver next time so will be good to see if everything has a silver trim

Dear Cruise Critic members,

Thank you for posting your inquiries on Cruise Critic in regard to the new Latitudes Rewards ship pins.

Beginning this month each ship will distribute the new pins on the first day of the sailing to the staterooms of Latitudes Rewards members. Please see the attached renderings of each ship's pin, please note the pins vary per ship, not by Latitudes Rewards level.

Best,

Norwegian Cruise Line Public Relations

Latitudes Rewards Ship Pins.pdf

Dear Cruise Critic members,

Thank you for posting your inquiries on Cruise Critic in regard to the new Latitudes Rewards ship pins.

Beginning this month each ship will distribute the new pins on the first day of the sailing to the staterooms of Latitudes Rewards members. Please see the attached renderings of each ship's pin, please note the pins vary per ship, not by Latitudes Rewards level.

Best,

Norwegian Cruise Line Public Relations

Thank you for the photo of the new pins. Can't wait to get my first new one on Saturday!:)

Hello Brooklands,

Are the pins with a bronze rim?

Hi

As NCL have said, the pin is standard. I have rechecked the envelope and it definitely had a bronze border round the edge and Latitudes Rewards Bronze in the bottom right hand corner.

New to cruising and will take first cruise in March on the Sky. I am a registered Lattitude member - will I get a pin my first cruise or have to wait until I have crusied again with NCL. It's a very confusing read on their webiste beause it says completed cruises. No sure if i would get one at the end of the 1st cruise??

New to cruising and will take first cruise in March on the Sky. I am a registered Lattitude member - will I get a pin my first cruise or have to wait until I have crusied again with NCL. It's a very confusing read on their webiste beause it says completed cruises. No sure if i would get one at the end of the 1st cruise??

If you don't recieve them in your stateroom I'm sure the Latitude Rep. and/or Future Cruise Consultant would be happy to give them to you.

I like the return of the new pins. Each one has something from the particular ship hull artwork. Very cool and hip as these pins represent more the freestyle attitude than the older versions.

coka

Archived