New Latitudes pins?

Partyatsea

Guess I'll just have to cut out a picture of the Epic pin. They are not available to past Epic passengers. Too bad they are not available for sale at NCL.com.

I think my Epic pin is still in my suitcase from last weeks cruise. If it is you are more than welcome to have it if you want it.

I think my Epic pin is still in my suitcase from last weeks cruise. If it is you are more than welcome to have it if you want it.

I would love to have it. Address (this is probably a huge mistake!) P O Box 827, Poulsbo, WA 98370. Thanks a bunch, Bars

I would love to have it. Address (this is probably a huge mistake!) P O Box 827, Poulsbo, WA 98370. Thanks a bunch, Bars

Bars, sorry but I looked for it when I went home last night and couldn't find that pin. My apologies. I would have been glad to send it to you.

I was on the 1/7 sailing of the Jewel and found on the tables 4 Jewel Pins in the Spinnaker Lounge at the Dora Meet and Greet that were left over from an earlier, I assume, lattitudes get together.

I would love a jewel pin if you have extras? I'm a pin collector!

email me at my first name @inorbit.com

thanks,

Margaret:)

Too bad NCL does not give out pins for past cruises.

Sometime ago we use to sail Carnival regularly and when they started with the pins, I asked about the past cruises. I received one for each member of my family (4 of us) for each of the cruises we sailed as a family and the ones my husband and I sailed on by ourselves. "NO CHARGE" The only one we could not get (not that I expected was for our first cruise on the Festival back in 1979)

I really like NCl I think they should offer the pins to the guests that are interested to show good faith. It would not be much cost as I am sure they get them very inexpensive or they would not give them out !

Too bad NCL does not give out pins for past cruises.

Sometime ago we use to sail Carnival regularly and when they started with the pins, I asked about the past cruises. I received one for each member of my family (4 of us) for each of the cruises we sailed as a family and the ones my husband and I sailed on by ourselves. "NO CHARGE" The only one we could not get (not that I expected was for our first cruise on the Festival back in 1979)

I really like NCl I think they should offer the pins to the guests that are interested to show good faith. It would not be much cost as I am sure they get them very inexpensive or they would not give them out !

Do you know what would happen if they did that ??

I just ran a search on Ebay for cruise ship pins and there are 184 for sale on that website with the highest asking price of $219.99.

Do you know what would happen if they did that ??

I just ran a search on Ebay for cruise ship pins and there are 184 for sale on that website with the highest asking price of $219.99.

Are you serious? :eek:

I have been mailing mine to various people over the years and I think I have one left. Whatever happened to the goodwill spirit of giving something away? LOL

coka

:confused:bummer they do not send pins to customers for past cruises we didn't even know they had any on our first cruise with NCL last year!

They haven't had them for several years. They just brought them back this month, so don't worry, you couldn't have gotten one last year.

Bars, sorry but I looked for it when I went home last night and couldn't find that pin. My apologies. I would have been glad to send it to you.

Oh, sure. You just wanted my address so you can send me your old fruitcakes for Christmas!! :D

:confused:bummer they do not send pins to customers for past cruises we didn't even know they had any on our first cruise with NCL last year!

Not that big of a deal...the pins are for Latitude members, and since you don't become one until after your first cruise, you wouldn't have gotten a pin anyway.

BARS.......good news. I found the pin when I was house cleaning this morning. I'll get it out to you tomorrow if I can get a break at work. :D

I promise not to include my old fruitcakes.

C'mon Colin --- Toss an old fruitcake into the package !! Can you imagine the reaction when it is opened !! Be a sport !!!:D:D

Archived