New Latitudes pins?

Partyatsea

I was on the Spirit last month. I'm Silver Latitudes and have yet to see a pin. Im confused as to when and what occasion they give them to you.

Ours always are in our room when we first arrive in the cabin. Included in the letter from the Latitudes rep.

• 1 month later...
Just off the Pride of America this past Sunday and we had our pins delivered to us on the first full day of the cruise.

Hello there' date='

I sailed on the Pride of America also. I was not lucky enough to get my pin as they had been discontinued. Am I rude to ask, if you would like to sell 'one" of your pins to me I would gladly pay you for it? if so, please kindly contact me on;-

[email']kerry.krizman@optusnet.com.au[/email]

Just off the Jade ours were waiting on arrival in the stateropm in an envelope along with a bronze coloured welcome wallet, inside the wallet was a welcome leter and invite to the cocktail party. I think the envelope also had a bronze border. We will be silver next time so will be good to see if everything has a silver trim

Hello there,

I sailed on the Jade also. I was not lucky enough to get my pin as they had been discontinued. Am I rude to ask, if you would like to sell 'one" of your pins to me I would gladly pay you for it? if so, please kindly contact me on;-

kerry.krizman@optusnet.com.au

Hello there,

I sailed on the Jade also. I was not lucky enough to get my pin as they had been discontinued. Am I rude to ask, if you would like to sell 'one" of your pins to me I would gladly pay you for it? if so, please kindly contact me on;-

So they started them in Jan of this year then discontinued them also? We got them on the Star at the end of Jan. They were on the bed along with the letter and invite to the cocktail party.

I was on the Spirit last month. I'm Silver Latitudes and have yet to see a pin. Im confused as to when and what occasion they give them to you.

Sometimes you have to ask. When we were on the Star in May they weren't in the room so I asked the Cruise Consultant and he provided them.

• 5 weeks later...
We just got back from our cruise on POA today and we received pins, don't know if this has started again or we got them for being Platinum Latitudes.

We rec'd a card with two pins for both weeks, so 4 pins in total.

Hi there,

I have searched high and low and e bay for a POA pin.

Would you consider selling one to me? if so, I offer a price as the postage to Australia will cost:o

I did read the ENTIRE thread, at the time the picture was not up when I hit the reply button, I had to find my picture and edit the picture so my name didn't show. So in the time between someone posted a picture. I didn't know it was a crime to double post pictures. :rolleyes:

No worries, good picture and good of you to post. :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I wonder.... I am cruising on Epic in a few weeks, but this will be my 4th NCL ship. I have never received any. Do you think they would provide me with one from each one I've been on? Sky, Sun and Dream?

I wonder if it depends on when you cruised on the other ships? Because this latitudes pin thing didn't restart until they revamped the program again and started giving them out. We got our Pearl pin in March, but I know there wasn't a pin back the previous September for the Spirit, and of course wasn't one from the Epic when we was on it either.

I never received my pin from the Star back in March. I emailed latclerical@ncl.com and I received it in the mail a few weeks later. Piece of cake!

So you just emailed them and ask for the latitude pin? I wonder (the same as above) if we can email asking for the ships we've been on prior and they would send one? Or does it have to be only ships from this year since that's when they started the pin program again. :confused:

Archived