New Latitudes pins?

Partyatsea

We just got back from our cruise on POA today and we received pins, don't know if this has started again or we got them for being Platinum Latitudes.

We rec'd a card with two pins for both weeks, so 4 pins in total.

Yup !! New pins --new design -- showing the hull art of each ship. NICE !!!

:confused:bummer they do not send pins to customers for past cruises we didn't even know they had any on our first cruise with NCL last year!

I'm not really sure why people are so bummed about this. It's a small incentive of theirs to get you to collect them all by going on a bunch of their ships. It's like Pokemon for grown-ups!

BARS.......good news. I found the pin when I was house cleaning this morning. I'll get it out to you tomorrow if I can get a break at work. :D

I promise not to include my old fruitcakes.

Colin: The Epic pin just arrived all ship-shape and Bristol fashion! Thanks so much. I'm soooo excited! I'm the first kid on my block to have one!!! :):):):)

PS: You promised you would not send the fruitcake. The cat loves it, though.

I think my Epic pin is still in my suitcase from last weeks cruise. If it is you are more than welcome to have it if you want it.

Darn, I was going to ask if you would be willing to part with it....

Anyone else feelin' the love?

I would LOVE to have one...it was the best cruise ever!

What a curious thread about a curious "perk". Not that I want to troll, but we are talking about a piece of metal that is worth 2 cents, that many passengers receive anyway and immediately disregard in one way or another and that also looks rather bad. Curious.

What a curious thread about a curious "perk". Not that I want to troll, but we are talking about a piece of metal that is worth 2 cents, that many passengers receive anyway and immediately disregard in one way or another and that also looks rather bad. Curious.

If you think the value is two cents, take a stroll through "cruise pins" on Ebay and you will re-evaluate their worth.

Of course, to many of us, you can't put a dollar value on this memento of some enjoyable moments in our lives.

Colin: The Epic pin just arrived all ship-shape and Bristol fashion! Thanks so much. I'm soooo excited! I'm the first kid on my block to have one!!! :):):):)

I tried to tell you about Colin !!!!! but you wouldn't listen !!!:D

You are most welcome. I'm tempted to book another Epic cruise just so I can get another pin to give away. LOL

The last time we received a pin was on the Jewel cruise in January of 2010.

I have them from the Crown, the Dream, the Majesty, the Pearl, the Gem, the Jewel, the Dawn and the Star. We sailed twice on the Sun last year, but will be on her in two weeks so I will get the Sun pin then. :) We sailed twice on the Epic during that time too - I need to get an Epic pin now.

Funny when people start off by saying I am not going to troll and then proceed to troll away. :D

Not sure why it's such a difficult concept to grasp. People collect souvenirs from cruises all the time. How is this different from the ship specific postcards, magnets etc they sell on the ships.

Some people collect stuff like this and others don't. Not really complicated.

OK finally after years a new pin to add to the hat. A second Star Pin to go with the Norway,Sea,Wind,Dream,Majesty,Sun,Sky,Dawn,Jewel,Jade,Pearl,and Gem pins. Guess I will need to do the Epic for a third time to complete the set.

2696838360059187889S600x600Q85.jpg

WOW !! That cap should bring top dollar on Ebay !!!:eek::eek:

OK finally after years a new pin to add to the hat. A second Star Pin to go with the Norway,Sea,Wind,Dream,Majesty,Sun,Sky,Dawn,Jewel,Jade,Pearl,and Gem pins. Guess I will need to do the Epic for a third time to complete the set.

2696838360059187889S600x600Q85.jpg

Yep....

I think that hat would look great with an "Epic" pin!

Untitled.jpg.1c17cd2e7b9b6b1ab20d544e78ef0d2d.jpg

Yep....

I think that hat would look great with an "Epic" pin!

That pin was very recently available on ebay. The guy had a few, I bought one. Unfortunately its a little big to put on my hat. Too bad, Epic is the only pin I am missing. Looking forward to getting one in Dec.:)

Archived