Liberty: Serenity area photos, please?

ViolaSwamp

I have searched yet have not been sucessful in finding photos of the new Serenity area on Carnival Liberty.

Could someone kindly point me in the right direction? Thank you. :)

Also would welcome any discussion of this area - positives, negatives, any general observations, tips, etc.

Thanks!

We just got off of the Liberty and the Serenity deckS are beautiful. They are located at the front of the ship on 2 decks (it is a very large area). In addition to very, very nice deck chairs they also have cabanas and a hammock for two. There is a very large hot tub (I think two of them) It is marked off by beautiful dividers. Sorry I don't have any pictures but I know a young man is posting his review on this site and I am sure he will include pictures.

We loved the Serenity deck on Liberty. There is a bar located there also, where you can get a light lunch (ceasar salad, wrap) so you don't have to trek down to Lido buffet. One of the nicest Serenity areas I have seen!

We were on the Liberty a couple of months ago, the Serenity area was great. I wish we could've spent more time there but it was REALLY windy!

I'm going to try and post a couple of pictures for you. Hope this works!!

DSCF6715.jpg

P1070297.jpg

P1070296.jpg

P1070295.jpg

P1070294.jpg

P1070292.jpg

Hey, it worked! I have more pictures but this is all I could find right now and I don't have time to look for more, gotta go to work

Great pictures. Just to let everyone know - the round blue couches now have partial clamshell "tops" on them - they were put on during our Christmas cruise. One day they weren't there, and the next they were. The couches "turn" so you can face the sun all day if you want, or face the other way, so you are in the shade. The tops can't be removed. (I asked the towel steward on Serenity)

Great pictures. Just to let everyone know - the round blue couches now have partial clamshell "tops" on them - they were put on during our Christmas cruise. One day they weren't there, and the next they were. The couches "turn" so you can face the sun all day if you want, or face the other way, so you are in the shade. The tops can't be removed. (I asked the towel steward on Serenity)

On our Dream cruise they seemed to be put on and taken off based on wind conditions. On windy days = no clamshell top. On calm days = clamshell top.

Maggie

Looking forward to enjoying this area staring this Saturday....( Jan. 21 ):)

All I can say is get there early.

On our Valor cruise, I went at 8am and people were already laying in them. So, if you have your heart set on one, get up there early.

Enjoy your cruise.

I have searched yet have not been sucessful in finding photos of the new Serenity area on Carnival Liberty.

Could someone kindly point me in the right direction? Thank you. :)

Also would welcome any discussion of this area - positives, negatives, any general observations, tips, etc.

Thanks!

Do a search for Liberty Reviews ..... there are CC members that have written some really great reviews with photo's. On the search you'll want to look for any review after October 2011. That is when the ship came out of dry dock with all the new areas.

OceanDreams

Archived